Mauricio Pochettino is linked with a switch to Juventus in Saturday's papers - get all of the rumours from the back pages of the UK newspapers here.
- Juventus have targeted Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino as one of their chief candidates to replace Massimiliano Allegri.
- Adam Lallana fears he may have to quit Liverpool to get his career back on track - and is ready for a move back to Southampton.
- Liverpool sent scouts to watch Lyon last week as they weigh up a move for forward Memphis Depay, according to reports.
- Sean Longstaff is set for a new bumper deal at Newcastle - after being tracked by Manchester United.
- Aitor Karanka is eyeing a return to Middlesbrough after the exit of Tony Pulis.
- Marcus Rashford has delayed contract talks as he's worried Manchester United are not heading in the right direction under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Everton are plotting a £35m swoop for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson but may have to sell Idrissa Gueye to fund transfer.
- Arsenal and Manchester United have been put on red alert after Ajax sporting director Marc Overmars confirmed Hakim Ziyech will leave in the summer.
- Wolves are reportedly swooping to try and poach striker Salomon Rondon from Newcastle.
- Alexandre Lacazette 'could quit Arsenal if they lose Europa League final against Chelsea' amid Barcelona and Atletico Madrid transfer links.
- Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neil is on West Brom's shortlist for The Hawthorns' top job.
- Jonathan Woodgate is in pole position to replace Tony Pulis as manager of Middlesbrough.
- Swansea and Stoke are set to battle it out for Portsmouth's £5m-rated star Matt Clarke.
- Crystal Palace chief Steve Parish will do everything to keep Wilfried Zaha at Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal and Chelsea will return half of their Baku ticket allocation for the Europa League final.
- Danny Welbeck is in line to make his Arsenal comeback and farewell in the Europa League final.
- Everton have held talks over a proposed two-year deal for goalkeeper Jonas Lossl.
- Julian Brandt will snub a move to Liverpool this summer - because he knows he wouldn't get a game.
- Pep Guardiola has warned his Manchester City squad he's ready for a transfer clear-out - to build an even stronger side.
- Marco Silva's Everton assistant Joao Pedro Sousa is poised to leave for a managerial role in Portugal.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Steve Clarke has won the fight to become the new Scotland boss and is set to be named as Alex McLeish's successor early next week.