Paper Talk has the latest football transfer gossip, including Real Madrid and Chelsea agreeing a fee for Eden Hazard.
- Real Madrid are set to sign Eden Hazard after agreeing a €100m fee with Chelsea.
- Rodri has fueled talk of a move to Man City, asking Atletico Madrid for 'space' to make a decision on his future.
- Chelsea defender Davide Zappacosta is set to return to Italy as Roma launch a transfer bid.
- Matthijs De Ligt has been urged to snub Manchester United in favour of Liverpool.
- Premier League newcomers Norwich and Aston Villa are both tracking Antwerp and Ghana right-back Daniel Opare, who may be available for just £500,000.
- Tottenham are reportedly making a £40m bid to land Roma star Nicola Zaniolo.
- Barcelona are reported to have shortlisted Arsenal star Sead Kolasinac in their transfer targets this summer.
- Manchester City's young midfielder Taylor Richards, 18, is a target for Inter Milan.
- Brighton head a queue of clubs after Genk striker Mbwana Samatta.
- Andre Gomes has paved the way for a permanent move to Everton after rejecting an offer from West Ham.
- Antonio Conte has put Gareth Bale top of his transfer wishlist as the new Inter Milan boss gets to work building his side.
- Real Madrid will listen to offers for Isco as Zinedine Zidane tries to free up funds to overhaul the La Liga giants.
- Manchester City are fearing a Champions League ban and have launched a legal challenge to halt UEFA's investigation.
- Southampton have had a bid of £8million rejected by Sky Bet Championship club Birmingham City for striker Che Adams.
- Manchester United are ready to hold off any approaches for France midfielder Paul Pogba
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to make a bid for Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea after the French club announced the departure of Gianluigi Buffon.
- Tottenham will ask for more than £100m for Christian Eriksen after he admitted for the first time that he wants to leave this summer.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic are interested in landing Phil Jagielka following his Everton release.
THE DAILY RECORD
- Eros Grezda has no Rangers future and his signing raises questions over recruitment.
- Arsenal are scouting Dayot Upamecano... but Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti is Unai Emery's No1 choice this summer.
- Barcelona rejected the chance to sign new Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic.
- Manchester United will unveil Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes as their first signing of the summer after the Nations League finals.
- Wilfried Zaha has revealed the shocking extent of racist abuse he suffers in football.
- Harry Kane has declared himself fit for Nations League action but manager Gareth Southgate refused point blank to say if he would pick him.
- Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham are all interested in £13.2m-rated Stuttgart and Turkey defender Ozan Kabak.