Three Premier League clubs are preparing to battle it out for a German star, while Neymar looks set to stay in France. It's a bumper Paper Talk.
- Kai Havertz is the target for Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool - with Bayer Leverkusen preparing to cash in on Germany's best young player this summer.
- Barcelona are putting all of their squad except Lionel Messi, Frenkie De Jong and Marc-Andre ter Stegen up for sale to prevent financial meltdown.
- PSV Eindhoven youngster Wouter Verstraaten has snubbed a move to Sunderland for non-league South Shields.
- Arsenal are favourites to land Feyenoord starlet Orkun Kokcu as replacement for Mesut Ozil this summer, beating Chelsea to the punch.
- Manchester United are reportedly lining up a swoop for Borussia Monchengladbach star Alassane Plea.
- Willy Caballero has been given another year at Chelsea after the club triggered an extension clause in his contract.
- Barcelona target Neymar will not be leaving Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
- Barcelona reportedly turned their attention to signing Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez after being knocked back by Tottenham in their approach for Harry Kane.
- Formula One have upped the battle to save the British Grand Prix by telling Boris Johnson that if it is cancelled the race will go to Germany.
- The company overseeing testing of Premier League players for coronavirus have sought to assuage concerns after it was revealed their results are not 100 per cent reliable.
- UEFA is considering cutting the number of teams at next year's Under 21 European Championship so it can shoehorn the tournament into a congested summer.
- Danny Rose believes Premier League players are being treated as lab rats as they gear up for a return during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Paul Lambert says it is a 'disgrace' that the EFL has not yet made a decision on the fate of the current season.
- Gloucester and Wasps are among a host of Premiership clubs who have informed players that their pay cuts will continue for the 'foreseeable future', prompting fears of an exodus from the league.
- Manchester United and Chelsea have been offered some hope in the transfer race for Jadon Sancho, after a Borussia Dortmund chief admitted the expectation of high transfer fees is likely to diminish over the course of the summer.
- Manchester City are tracking Fulham teenager Cody Drameh with the Premier League champions eyeing the 18-year-old right-back as one for the future.
- Manchester United have reportedly joined Liverpool and Manchester City in the race to sign Wolves winger Adama Traore - and Bayern Munich are also interested.
- Arsenal could sign Justin Kluivert from Roma in a swap deal that would see Henrikh Mkhitaryan go the other way, according to a report from Italy.
- Arsenal have reportedly made contact with the agent of Moussa Diaby over a potential transfer.
Download our new app for Apple & Android
- Crystal Palace are ready to rival Tottenham in the chase for Ryan Fraser with boss Roy Hodgson desperate to bring the Bournemouth winger to Selhurst Park on a free transfer.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has made AC Milan star Ismael Bennacer a summer transfer target as the Spaniard looks to find an immediate replacement for the outgoing David Silva.
- Manchester United are prepared to allow Alexis Sanchez, Dean Henderson and Chris Smalling extend their loan spells for the remainder of the 2019/20 season if leagues can resume.
- Antonio Conte wants to make a double swoop on former club Chelsea in the summer for Victor Moses and Emerson Palmieri.
- Squad salary caps of £2.5m for League One and £1.25m for League Two are being proposed by the English Football League - with automatic points deductions for clubs who fail to pay their players on time.
- Supporters could be forced to wear face masks to watch England play at Twickenham this autumn if crowds are permitted to attend by the Government.
- The Women's Super League season is moving closer towards cancellation but there is still no decision on how the final placings will be resolved.
- England Cricket's return to training has been put on hold due to complications over obtaining PPE and clearance to take county staff off furlough.
- Umpires around the world will stop taking players' jumpers and caps when cricket resumes.
- British No 1 Johanna Konta has called for full equality in any united body that attempted to combine the Association of Tennis Professionals and Women's Tennis Association tours.
Bundesliga - The key stats ahead of week two return
We take a look at the key stats from the return of Bundesliga footballer to see what could help us in the next round of match betting.
- Cash strapped Premiership clubs have been scrambling to unlock more than £7m worth of emergency prize money from the SPFL over the past 48 hours - after Hearts made no attempt to put a legal freeze on the payments.
- Neil Lennon says Celtic will not be encouraging any bids for their top stars including Odsonne Edouard.