A look at the latest news and gossip from Monday's back pages.
- Real Madrid are reportedly set for a big push in the transfer market and are targeting both Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland.
- Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman has a clause in his contract that would let him depart the Oranje after Euro 2020 - but only if Barcelona come calling.
- Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix is to be sidelined for up to three weeks after the 19-year-old suffered an ankle knock on Saturday.
- Millwall are in advanced talks with Gary Rowett over becoming the Championship club's new manager.
- Frank Lampard says he would be prepared to discuss Olivier Giroud's future in January after the forward admitted he could be forced to consider his options if he remains on the fringes of the Chelsea line-up.
- Toby Alderweireld says Tottenham are still "fighting" for the manager.
- Bukayo Saka, Arsenal's teenage winger, has said he is ready to challenge Alexandre Lacazette for a place in Unai Emery's attack.
Sheffield United welcome Arsenal to Bramall Lane on Monday night. Tom Carnduff picks out two best bets at attractive prices. Click the image below for more information...
- Marco Silva has claimed he never worried about the pressure mounting on his job at Everton because his conscience was clear that he was giving everything to correct the team's faltering campaign.
- Liverpool star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appeared to be involved in a row with a pair of Manchester United fans after full-time at Old Trafford.
Tom McDermott analyses Manchester United's 1-1 draw with Liverpool at Old Trafford and wonders what ramifications the result will have for both sides for the rest of the season.
Jurgen Klopp has expressed his frustration at Manchester United's defensive approach when they come up against Liverpool.
Reports and video match highlights from every game from Saturday's Premier League action.