Transfer rumours and football gossip: Paul Pgba, Ibrahima Konate, Gini Wijnaldum & Ryan Kent
By Sporting Life
07:59 · SUN April 18, 2021
Read the latest football gossip and transfer rumours from the national newspapers with Sporting Life's Paper Talk.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Paul Pogba is demanding a whopping £500,000-per week to sign a new deal at Manchester United.
Raheem Sterling is back on Real Madrid's transfer radar.
- RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate has revealed that Liverpool have not contacted him about a potential move to Anfield this summer.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Premier League clubs are set to launch a social media blackout at the start of next month as part of a war against online racism.
- England is in a showdown with Russia for extra Euro 2020 games, with UEFA set to announce on Monday that Dublin will not be a host city for the delayed European Championships this summer.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has praised Folarin Balogun's 'unique' qualities with the striker on the brink of a new deal with the club.
- Gini Wijnaldum is still planning to join Barcelona in the summer because he wants to play alongside Lionel Messi - and Dutch team-mate Memphis Depay.
- Paul Pogba's contract saga is set to be played out in front of the TV cameras after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted he has no problem with Amazon's potentially explosive documentary series about the Manchester United midfielder.
- Barcelona president Joan Laporta has confirmed that Lionel Messi's contract talks are "progressing".
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United are on the trail of Metz teen sensation Pape Sarr.
- Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho expects to learn tomorrow whether Harry Kane has any hope of playing in the Carabao Cup Final.
- Eden Hazard is ready to return for Real Madrid ahead of an emotional Chelsea reunion in the Champions League semi-final.
- Connor Goldson is set to commit his long-term future to Rangers by signing a contract extension early next week.
- Rangers manager Steven Gerrard insists Scott Brown will be missed in the heat of derby battle when he leaves Celtic in the summer.
SCOTTISH SUN ON SUNDAY
- Leeds hope to make it third time lucky with a £15m move for Ryan Kent.
- Rangers hero Glen Kamara has launched a management consultancy business named in honour of his club's historic 55th league title.