A look at the best football stories from Friday's back pages...
- Manchester City will be slapped with a transfer ban for two windows within days.
- Real Madrid will kick off the bidding for Eden Hazard at £70m.
- Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has suffered a massive blow with Romelu Lukaku suffering a foot injury.
- Burnley are set to cash in on goalkeeper Nick Pope with Arsenal among the Premier League sides interested in a £10m move.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has earmarked Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot as a summer transfer target.
- Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka has been watched by Bundesliga scouts since early December.
- Manchester United and Tottenham were drawn together in UEFA's dummy run of Friday's Champions League draw, with Liverpool meeting Ajax and Manchester City facing Barcelona.
- Arsenal are ready to rival Leicester for Celtic defender Kieran Tierney with Unai Emery keen to strengthen at left-back.
- Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez admits he would be tempted to leave if a top club comes in for him to increase his chances of playing for Spain.
- Real Madrid will attempt to sign Liverpool target Nabil Fekir from Lyon after they completed a deal for Porto's Eder Militao.
- Gordon Banks will be honoured ahead of England's clash with Czech Republic at Wembley.
Click the image below to read our latest Premier League tips...
- Tottenham will make moves to sign Jack Grealish, Jarrod Bowen, Carlos Soler and Aleksandar Mitrovic in the summer, with the money made from the expected sale of Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester United are yet to assure Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or his backroom staff of their futures at Old Trafford.
- Former Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho would like to see two all-English quarter-finals in the Champions League.
- Mick McCarthy has slammed the decision to name Declan Rice the FAI Young Player of the Year just weeks after he defected to play for England.
- James Milner says it is time for Liverpool to 'get over the line' and ensure the Jurgen Klopp era is defined by winning trophies more than plaudits.
- Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland will seek a move to the Premier League this summer in an attempt to save his place with England.
- Watford forward Gerard Deulofeu has revealed his desire to play in one of the best teams in Europe, but respects the role he has at Vicarage Road.
- Paul Heckingbottom blasted "foolish" referee Steven McLean for phoning Steven Gerrard to apologise for a decision against Rangers.
- Ajax chief executive Edwin van der Sar has revealed he is working with Celtic to ensure both clubs are not cut out by Europe's wealthy elite.
- Maurizio Sarri said Olivier Giroud remains a "very important" player for Chelsea after his hat-trick against Dynamo Kiev. (Sky Sports)
- Georginio Wijnaldum, who has two years left on his current deal, is yet to receive an offer of a contract extension from Liverpool. (Liverpool Echo)
- Real Madrid are looking at making a move for Roma ace Nicolo Zaniolo. (AS)
- Slavisa Jokanovic and Alex Neil are the frontrunners for the vacancy at Sky Bet Championship side West Brom. (Sky Sports)
- Huddersfield Town could be set for wholesale squad changes in the summer, according to head coach Jan Siewert. (Sky Sports)
- PSG's Adrian Rabiot, out of contract in the summer and attracting interesting across Europe, has been suspended until the end of March following a nightclub visit after their defeat to Manchester United in the Champions League. (L'Equipe)
- The Ligue 1 champions are set to offer manager Thomas Tuchel a new contract after his first season in the French capital. (L'Equipe)
- Juventus will do everything they can to sign world star Kylian Mbappe from PSG in the summer. (Tuttosport)
- Zinedine Zidane is not interested in bringing another PSG star in Neymar to the Bernabeu. (AS)
Click the image below to get the latest news and tips for Friday's action at the Cheltenham Festival...