Celtic have launched move for Jose Mourinho but face competition from Roma and Lyon...much more too from today's back pages.
- Celtic have launched a shock move for Jose Mourinho with Roma and Lyon also targeting the former Manchester United manager.
- Salomon Rondon wants to return to Newcastle next season but the club's hierarchy are reluctant to invest in the 29-year-old striker.
- Manchester City are in talks with Sporting Lisbon over a £42m deal for Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
- Reading and England youth international Diamond Milan Edwards is the latest teenager to be targeted by Bundesliga clubs.
- Andros Townsend has urged Crystal Palace to do everything they can to keep Wilfried Zaha at Selhurst Park next season.
- David de Gea has been given just a week to decide whether he wants to stay at Man Utd.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri admits he is unsure if Gonzalo Higuain will remain at the club beyond the summer.
- Manchester City's players will share a £15m bonus if they win the domestic treble this season.
- Liverpool will have to wait to discover whether Mo Salah passes a head injury assessment ahead of their Champions League semi-final against Barcelona.
- Tom Cairney has praised Fulham's 16-year-old starlet Harvey Elliott and his 'frightening' self-belief.
- Cardiff City players are urging Neil Warnock to stay despite Premier League relegation.
- Manchester United have lined up a move for Real Madrid star Keylor Navas as they look to replace David de Gea.
- Rangers will decide this week whether they'll give Celtic a guard of honour in next Sunday's Old Firm game.
- Neil Lennon has admitted his life is on hold as he awaits news on his long-term future at Celtic.