Tuesday's Paper Talk wraps up the latest football transfer gossip, including Danny Rose's potential move to Juventus and Tottenham closing in on Giovani Lo Celso.
- Tottenham have edged closer to landing Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso for a knockdown £45m.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl wants to create 'fantasy stars for the future' at Southampton.
- Unai Emery has confirmed Arsenal are set to complete the signing of Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos on a one-year loan deal.
- Gareth Bale will scoop a minimum £20m welcome bonus if he becomes the Chinese Super League's most prestigious recruit.
- Maurizio Sarri is driving Juventus' move for Tottenham's Danny Rose.
- Manchester City remain in talks with Velez Sarsfield over teenage midfielder Thiago Almada but have still to agree a deal.
- Frank Lampard has sat down with Tammy Abraham and assured the 21-year-old Chelsea striker he will get regular first-team football this season.
- Juventus are willing to sell Argentina forward Paulo Dybala to Manchester United this summer, provided their demands of between £70m and £90m are met.
- Sheffield United will listen to offers for winger Mark Duffy after refusing to offer him a new contract.
- Former Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri wants to bring Tottenham defender Danny Rose to Juventus.
- England goalkeeper Jack Butland's international career is in jeopardy as his protracted move to Bournemouth stalls.
- Luke Shaw says the "hurt" suffered by Manchester United's players last season is driving them on to take the club back to the top.
- Granit Xhaka says Arsenal have learned lessons from last season and insists they cannot afford another bad start.
- Jurgen Klopp has admitted his concerns over the lack of time his Liverpool players have had off this summer.
- Liverpool are still in the dark over when they will play in this year's Club World Cup.
- Kurt Zouma expects to stay with Chelsea this summer - but has told Frank Lampard he wants first-team football.
- Manchester City's record signing Rodri insists he can be much more than Pep Guardiola's midfield enforcer.
- Manchester United have fallen from second to sixth in Forbes' list of the world's most valuable sports teams.
- Luke Shaw has vowed fans will see a 'new United' after stewing over rivals' European and Premier League triumphs.
- Jurgen Klopp fears the 'unacceptable" fixture schedule will take a toll on his international stars as he looks to navigate his club through seven competitions this season.
- Toby Alderweireld expects to stay at Tottenham, despite Roma being linked with the 30-year-old Belgium defender, who has a clause in his contract that he must be sold if a club meets a £25m buyout fee by Thursday.
- Granit Xhaka has urged each of his Arsenal team-mates to step up and show their leadership qualities this season.
- Aston Villa have agreed an £8m fee with Turkish club Kasimpasa for Egypt winger Trezeguet
- Napoli fear they are leaving the way clear for Arsenal to snatch Celtic's Kieran Tierney.
- St Johnstone are set to win the race for Stevie May.
- Leigh Griffiths has revealed he feared being axed by Celtic.
- Rangers will bank £250,000 from Daniel Candeias' switch to Turkey.
- Arsenal have decided against making a further move for Kieran Tierney after having a third bid rejected.
- Managing director Stewart Robertson revealed funds are still available to boost Steven Gerrard's Rangers squad.