Our Sky Bet EFL Championship Podcast episode nine is out now, as Noel Whelan, Tom Carnduff and Gareth Jones review all the key games, news and talking points.
In episode nine we tackle the Second City derby, as Aston Villa beat Birmingham City 4-2 in a cracking game. We examine what is means for both club's and their season aims.
After Angel Rangel's two stunning goals for QPR, plus a late equaliser from Millwall's Jake Cooper we discuss the best goal scoring defenders to have played the game, including Matt Elliot, Ian Harte, Steve Bruce and David Wetherall.
We debate how much more is to come from Nottingham Forest after their win at Hull City and and ask if the Tigers can stay up.
Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Brentford and Bristol City are all covered, as well as the best betting odds and tips for the mid week EFL matches
To subscribe and listen via iTunes then click HERE.
To listen via Sound Cloud then click HERE.
Win a signed Nottingham Forest shirt: Competition Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter who work in connection with Sporting Life, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- To enter this promotion, Twitter users must follow the Sporting Life FC Twitter page and retweet the competition post.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Only a customer's first retweet of the competition will qualify. In the event of multiple entries, only the first entry will qualify. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- The competition will close when the competition post states.
- There’s one signed shirt to be won. The winner will be selected by a random computer generator, from all eligible entries received. Eligible entries will comprise of those entrants who retweeted the relevant post and followed Sporting Life FC.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within seven days of the closing date.
- Sporting Life's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sporting Life will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winners for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details, provided to Sporting Life, are correct in order for us to send out the prize. Sporting Life cannot be held liable for any failure to deliver the prize, or delivery to the incorrect address, which is a result of the customer failing to provide the correct details. No replacement prize will be offered.
- The winner cannot exchange the prize for cash or any other prize.
- Sporting Life reserve the right to exchange the prize for an alternative of equal or greater monetary value if reasonably necessary to do so.
- The prize can only be claimed by the selected winner and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- Sporting Life will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Sporting Life’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- This competition is open only for residential customers and not business users.
- Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Winners are asked to provide their postal address to receive the prize.
- The prizes and prize structure available to winners will be clearly stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitteris in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion including its fulfilment.
- Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page or in additional terms and conditions (if applicable), prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Competitions Team, Marketing Department, Sportinglife, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sportinglife or Sky Betting and Gaming staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Competitions may run concurrently on other sites.
- Promoter: Sky Betting and Gaming, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds LS1 4AP.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links