Lionel Messi reached another milestone on Sunday when he scored his 600th career goal.
He netted the opener as Barca boosted their La Liga title hopes with a 1-0 victory over Atletico Madrid.
Messi has scored 539 for Barcelona and 61 for Argentina, an astonishing achievement by the forward. An impressive 496 of them have come from his left foot and he certainly isn't finished yet.
Check out some facts about the 30-year-old's six-century goal tally, via our friends at Opta...
- His 600 goals have come against 99 different opponents.
- 29 - Messi has scored the most goals against Sevilla.
- 82 - His best goal tally single season was in 2011/12.
- 91 - His best goal tally in a calendar year, which came in 2012.
- 42 - Dani Alves has provided more assists Messi than any other player.
- 36 - Of his current Barcelona teammates, Andres Iniesta has provided more assists for Messi than any other player.
- 38 - The amount of hat-tricks he has bagged. That's a lot of hat-trick balls!
- His scoring record in a single game was five goals against Bayer Leverkusen, in 2012.
- Messi became the first player to reach 300 goals in La Liga history when he scored against Sporting in February 2016 - he is now on 373.
- Messi has now scored against more different opponents than any other player in La Liga history (36), surpassing Raul Gonzalez and Aritz Aduriz (35).
- 5 - the amount of goals he has scored at the World Cup finals.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLife
Page last updated at 1214 GMT 05/03/18