George Pitts previews the final Premier League game of Boxing Day...
For details of advised bookmakers and each-way terms, visit our transparent tipping record
Watford v Chelsea (Vicarage Road, 1930 GMT, Sky Sports Main Event)
Chelsea will be hoping to bounce back from a shock home defeat to Leicester as they look to stay ahead of Arsenal in the top four race.
The Blues are ahead of the Gunners on goal difference now and they cannot afford a second slip up in a week.
Watford, meanwhile, are seventh in the table and well clear of a relegation battle under Javi Gracia this season.
The weekend win at West Ham saw them extend their unbeaten run to three matches and they will be hoping to repeat the 4-1 victory that came in this fixture last season.
Score prediction: Watford 1-2 Chelsea (Sky Bet odds: 15/2)
A tough result to call, but a positive reaction is expected from the visitors after a shock defeat. Eden Hazard is closing in on his 100th Blues goal and this can be the game to do it.
Best bets: David Luiz 1+ total shots at 5/6
The best bet is just below evens, but this looks like an excellent price for a player who has had at least one shot in 10 of his last 12 Premier League appearances. The Brazilian defender is a threat from set pieces and he is not afraid of carrying it out of defence and trying his luck too. With no reliance on him getting it on target, it looks like one of the day's best bets.
- Watford won their most recent meeting with Chelsea (4-1 in February), ending a run of 13 games without a win against them in all competitions (D3 L10).
- The previous five Premier League games between Watford and Chelsea at Vicarage Road have seen both sides win two games apiece (one draw).
- Watford are looking to record back-to-back competitive wins against Chelsea for the first time since April 1987.
- The last four games between Watford and Chelsea in the Premier League have seen 21 goals scored (Watford 10 goals, Chelsea 11 goals), at an average of 5.3 per game.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 13 Premier League games played on Boxing Day (W8 D5), since a 2-4 loss at Charlton in 2003-04.
- Watford are looking to secure three consecutive Premier League victories for the first time since their opening four matches of the season.
- Chelsea have lost three of their last six Premier League matches, including two of their last three away from home. They’d only lost two of their previous 21 overall in the competition (W13 D6 L2).
- Chelsea have already lost two Premier League games in December – they last lost three games in the same calendar month in October 2015 under Jose Mourinho.
- Eden Hazard has scored 99 goals in all competitions for Chelsea and could become the 10th player to reach 100 for the club.
- Watford’s Gerard Deulofeu has scored in his last two league games – he’s never scored in three consecutive top-flight matches before.
Odds correct at 1430 GMT on 24/12/18