The early kick-off on Saturday sees Fleetwood take on Walsall in Sky Bet League One. Tom Carnduff is backing goals.
For details of advised bookmakers and each-way terms, visit our transparent tipping record
Fleetwood v Walsall (Highbury Stadium, 1200 GMT, Sky Sports Main Event)
Two sides who have struggled to hit a consistent patch of form meet in front of the Sky Sports cameras as Fleetwood take on Walsall.
Both side in mid-table, despite being around the play-offs in the earlier stages of the campaign, although victory for the visitors will move them level on points with Charlton in sixth.
It should be a game where the points are split though given Walsall's strong record on the road. They may have lost their last two away games, but they do still sit in 6th in the away standings.
One player who should feature heavily is Ashley Hunter, with the winger a strong attacking element of this Fleetwood team.
The 23-year-old has been directly involved in 15 goals in 18 appearances in all competitions, contributing in all but one game in which Town have scored in this season.
At a best-price of 9/2, there is value in backing him to score here. Even if that price drops to around the 3/1 mark, the impact he has made in front of goal proves that there is every chance he can strike again in front of the TV cameras.
There is a case to make for goals here as well given recent records. Both of these sides have seen three or more goals in four of their last five in all competitions, with Town sitting in the top-seven in the division for over 2.5 goals at home in League One.
Joey Barton's side are one that do have players who know where the net is. Strikers Paddy Madden and Ched Evans have combined for 14 goals so far, while Burns and Hunter have contributed four each.
They've had eleven different goalscorers in all competitions, while Andy Cook's seven for Walsall highlights how he has adjusted to the step-up in divisions following his summer switch from Tranmere.
Morgan Ferrier, Zeli Ismail and Josh Ginnelly also carry the threat for Dean Keates's men going forward. At odds-against value with all bookmakers, and a general price of 11/10, it is worth going for goals once again on Saturday.
Score prediction: Fleetwood 2-2 Walsall (Sky Bet odds: 14/1)
- Fleetwood have won three of their last four league matches against Walsall (L1) after losing their first four against them.
- Walsall won their first two league visits to Fleetwood but have since lost their last two, losing 0-2 on the final day of last season.
- Fleetwood have conceded in each of their eight League One home games this season (W3 D3 L2) – the only side without a clean sheet at home in the division.
- Walsall have lost four of their last five league games, conceding 2+ goals on each occasion, although they did win one of these contests 3-2 (v Wycombe).
- Fleetwood’s Ashley Hunter has been directly involved in 12 goals in League One this season (3 goals, 9 assists); only Lyle Taylor has had a hand in more in the division (13).
Odds correct at 1630 GMT (15/11/18)