England's players overcame disgusting and unacceptable racist abuse in their latest Euro 2020 qualifying group game to beat Bulgaria 6-0. Watch Sky Sports' full highlights here.
Opta stats: Bulgaria 0-6 England
- England have faced Bulgaria without losing more times than they have any other opponent in their history (P12 W8 D4 L0).
- Only Belgium (30) and Russia (27) have scored more goals than England in EURO 2020 qualifying (26).
- Bulgaria suffered their heaviest ever home defeat in European Championships/World Cup qualifier.
- England have scored 5+ goals in four different matches in 2019, their joint-most in a single calendar year (also in 1937 and 1908). Indeed, they’d only scored 5+ goals in four matches across the last six calendar years combined (2013-2018).
- All six of Ross Barkley’s goals for England have been away from home – only Freddie Steele (8) and James Windridge (7) scored more for the Three Lions without netting at home.
- England’s Raheem Sterling has been directly involved in 13 goals in EURO 2020 qualifying (8 goals, 5 assists). Only Russia’s Artem Dzyuba has been involved in more (14).
- Harry Kane has been directly involved in 15 goals in his last 10 games for England in all competitions (9 goals, 6 assists). Tonight saw him register three assists in a game for the first time for the Three Lions.
- Marcus Rashford’s opener was his eighth goal for England – his first five all come in home games, while his last three have come outside of England.