The Premier League Golden Boot has been shared three ways for the first time since 1998/1999.
Sadio Mane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored braces on the final day of the season to draw level with Mo Salah on 22 goals.
Before kick-off, Mane Aubameyang were both 14/1 pre-match to win the award and they join Salah, who also won it last year, in sharing the trophy.
Premier League 2018/19 scoring charts
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) - 22 goals
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 22 goals
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) - 22 goals
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) - 21 goals
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) - 18 goals
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - 17 goals
It was last shared in 1998/99, when Michael Owen, Dwight Yorke and Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink were all tied on 18, the same figure from the season before when Owen, Chris Sutton and Dion Dublin also shared the Golden Boot.