Real Madrid are set to make a whopping £150m move for Eden Hazard while Man Utd want Harry Maguire, according to today's back pages.
- Real Madrid are preparing a £150m bid to take Eden Hazard from Chelsea this summer.
- Manchester United are expected to make a huge offer this summer for England's outstanding World Cup defender Harry Maguire.
- Antonio Conte rejected Real Madrid to sit tight at Chelsea and wait for his £9m pay-off.
- Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina are being targeted by Everton in a stunning double raid on Barcelona.
- Danny Ward has been given a chance to stake a claim to be Liverpool No 1 as Loris Karius' position appears untenable.
- Stoke City want Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo as part of the deal to take Xherdan Shaqiri to Anfield.
- Oli McBurnie snubbed Leeds and Rangers by signing a new three-year Swansea deal.
- Birmingham will return with a fresh bid for Ipswich goalkeeper Batosz Bialkowski despite a temporary transfer ban.
- Premier League clubs will use England's success at the World Cup to support their argument that the development system is working well and there should be no restrictions on players from the EU signing for club in Britain after Brexit.
- Chelsea's bitter battle with Antonio Conte could take another twist after the Italian was left "disgusted" over his sacking as the club put the finishing touches to Maurizio Sarri's appointment as their new head coach.
- Unai Emery has not spoken to Arsene Wenger since taking over as Arsenal manager and does not plan to ask for advice from his long-serving predecessor.
- Fifa announced on Thursday there had been no positive drugs tests during the World Cup - again.
- Craig Levein's squad overhaul isn't finished yet after holding talks with ex-Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Sean Clare.
- Leigh Griffiths has suffered a fresh Euro injury blow after being ruled out for up to three weeks.
- Hibs are holding out for a £3.5m fee for John McGinn.
- Steve Clarke has called on Betfred Cup chiefs to allow five substitutes.