Real Madrid's Marcelo could be on course for a switch to the Premier League - get up to speed with all the latest transfer news and gossip.
- Arsenal are on the brink of completing a £26m deal for Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba before sending him back to the Ligue 1 club on loan for the forthcoming season.
- Premier League new boys Sheffield United are trying to pull off an audacious record swoop for prolific Brentford striker Neal Maupay.
- Flop Southampton midfielder Sofiane Boufal is plotting a return to France with Marseille.
- Marcelo has told Real Madrid he wants to leave this summer with Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal, Juventus and AC Milan all on the lookout to sign him up.
- Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek has agreed to sign a new five-year deal keeping him at Stamford Bridge until 2024.
- Inter Milan are stalling on meeting Romelu Lukaku's £75m price tag so the striker will have to join Manchester United on their pre-season tour.
- Liverpool contacted FIFA over fears Lazio tapped up their youth star Bobby Adekanye while he was still at the Merseyside club.
- Gianfranco Zola, who left Chelsea on Thursday following the arrival of Frank Lampard, is upset the Blues did not tell him of his exit earlier.
- Chelsea want Mason Mount tied down to a new long-term deal before they fly out to Japan - on the orders of Frank Lampard.
- Nacho Monreal has signed a new one-year deal at Arsenal with the option of extending for a further year into the 2020-21 season.
- Leyton Orient have rejected a £300,000 offer from Tottenham for sought-after centre-back Dan Happe.
- Gianluigi Buffon's agent Silvano Martina has revealed the goalkeeper turned down rich offers from the Premier League to return to Juventus.
- Leicester will have to pay at least £40m to land Burnley's James Tarkowski.
- UEFA are considering 'protecting' teams who reach the closing stages of the Champions League by guaranteeing them a spot in the following season's competition.
- Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has warned Barcelona there will be 'consequences' if they are found to have signed a pre-contract agreement with Antoine Griezmann last March while his release clause was £73m higher than it is now.
- Axel Tuanzebe is expected to sign a new contract with Manchester United on Friday.
- Middlesbrough have accused Garry Monk and his agent of deceiving them in the transfer market while the 40-year-old was manager of the club in 2017.
- Manchester United are losing patience with David de Gea and have made him a take-it-or-leave-it deal worth £350,000-a-week.
- Newcastle will give their new manager a £100m transfer budget as they look to reinvest money generated by player sales.
- Tottenham have lined up Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos, Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo or Giovani Lo Celso of Real Betis as a replacement for Christian Eriksen should he depart the club.
- Manchester United are in talks with Andreas Pereira over a new contract.
- Liverpool will not sell Divock Origi this summer despite interest from European sides including Real Betis.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic are weighing up a £1.6m move for Israel and Hapoel Be'er Sheva defender Hatem Abd Elhamed.
- Former Dundee United and Hibernian midfielder Ryan Gauld is on the verge of a move to Portuguese side Moreirense.
- Ryan Moore will get a second chance to secure a contract at Hibernian.
- Alloa have received more than 50 applications from around the world to become the club's new boss after Jim Goodwin's departure to St Mirren.
- Jon McCracken has been given a chance to win a deal at Burnley - after the Scotland U19s goalkeeper was told he could leave Norwich.
- Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes is aiming to snap up Dylan McGeouch before Friday night's European signing deadline.
- Rangers star Ross McCrorie is set to seal a switch to Sky Bet League One side Portsmouth on a season-long loan deal.
- Rangers' move for Ryan Kent could be delayed with Liverpool set to give their star players extra time off.
- Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo says he would have no problem replacing Kieran Tierney - should the Scotland international leave Celtic.
- Hearts could miss out on persuading Arnaud Djoum to come back to the capital after he reportedly agreed a deal with Saudi side Al-Raed.
- Former Ajax defender Danzell Gravenberch is aiming to win a move to St Johnstone.
- Dundee United are running the rule over Equatorial Guinea star Pablo Ganet as the midfielder is training with Robbie Neilson's squad this week at their St Andrews' training camp.