Harry Maguire is close to agreeing a new £75,000-a-week contract with Leicester, according to the Daily Telegraph.
- Harry Maguire is close to agreeing a new £75,000-a-week contract with Leicester, following Manchester United's failed bid to sign the England defender.
- Maurizio Sarri has relaxed his Chelsea predecessor Antonio Conte's rules on diet and nutrition as well as the stipulation that players had to stay together in a hotel the night before home games.
- Unai Emery has been told Arsenal must cut their wage bill - and that could impact on his rebuilding plans.
- Premier League clubs could vote to change the summer transfer deadline back to August 31 after just one window.
- Diego Godin has revealed he turned down a deadline day move to Manchester United for "personal reasons".
- N'Golo Kante insists his World Cup medal and Premier League titles mean nothing ahead of the new season with Chelsea.
- Sergio Ramos has taken a swipe at Jurgen Klopp following the Liverpool boss' criticism over his challenge on Mohamed Salah in last season's Champions League final.
- Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw has taken his fitness regime to a new level after signing up with Kevin De Bruyne's nutritionist.
- Burnley have complained to UEFA about the conduct of Thursday's Europa League visitors Istanbul Basaksehir.
- Manchester United star Juan Mata could be set for an emotional return to his former side Valencia.
- Serge Aurier reportedly saw a move from Tottenham to Atletico Madrid collapse this summer.
- Arsenal striker Joel Campbell has finally found a permanent home at Serie A minnows Frosinone, according to reports.
- Napoli are hoping to conclude a deal for Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet before the Italian transfer window closes on Friday.
- Middlesbrough want Le Havre's £10m-rated centre-half Harold Moukoudi.
- Sunderland starlet Elliot Embleton is hoping to beat Cristiano Ronaldo to the UEFA Goal of the Season gong.
- Tottenham must tell UEFA where they intend to play their Champions League games by the end of the month.
- Angelo Ogbonna claims West Ham will not push the panic button after their 4-0 humiliation by Liverpool.
- Chelsea want to offload Danny Drinkwater abroad.
- Steven Gerrard expects fit-again Ryan Jack to drive Rangers towards the Europa League play-offs.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is ready to let Danny Drinkwater go out on loan in the next two weeks if a European side come in for him.
- FIFA has introduced new rules making it possible to ban critics of the organisation from working in football.
- Rangers have reopened transfer talks with Hearts over Kyle Lafferty and are confident the striker will be on his way to Ibrox in the next 48 hours.
- The SFA is set to roll out a new look disciplinary system after recruiting former refs to study incidents missed by match officials.
- Brendan Rodgers admits Celtic's failure to strengthen has proved costly after their Champions League hopes crumbled in Greece.
- Arthur Numan is backing Rangers to take a giant step towards the Europa League group stages by seeing off Maribor on Thursday night.
- John McGinn has admitted he was in a comfort zone in Scottish football and moved to Aston Villa because he is ambitious.