The best of the transfer rumours and latest gossip from Wednesday's national newspapers.
- Danny Rose will snub Chelsea's advances next summer and instead join Manchester United in a £45m deal.
- Former Chelsea boss Ruud Gullit has suggested Nathan Ake's spell at Stamford Bridge was wasted and he should have stayed at Feyenoord.
- Paris Saint-Germain are planning to splash out £90m to land Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante but will not make their move until the end of the season.
- Chelsea are set to fine rising star Charly Musonda for his Instagram post appearing to hit out at his lack of chances under Antonio Conte.
- Leicester are still eyeing a possible Andros Townsend transfer with Crystal Palace desperate to sign a striker for their relegation scrap.
- Rio Ferdinand backs Manchester United's Marcus Rashford to match Kylian Mbappe and Ousmane Dembele as future megastars.
- Emre Can already has a contract waiting for him at Juventus. The midfielder has less than 10 months remaining on his current contract at Liverpool and has been heavily linked with a move to Turin.
- Celtic star Mikael Lustig has written off Rangers saying they are not even close to matching up to the Hoops with Brendan Rodgers in charge.
- PSG are considering a move for Real Madrid star Casemiro if they fail to land Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante.
- Mesut Ozil is set for an embarrassing climbdown as no clubs are prepared to pay him a £330,000-a-week wage.
- Real Madrid will allow Gareth Bale to move to Manchester United for £89m.
- Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson will turn out for Welsh Division Two side Caerau at the age of 49 - he has friends on the board and wants to help the club boost attendances.
- Jack Wilshere is considering leaving Arsenal in January over fears a lack of playing time will scupper any hopes he has of making England's World Cup squad.
- David Silva is on the verge of extending his Manchester City contract to 2020 in a deal worth £150,000 per week.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina fans disrupted their World Cup qualifying win in Estonia by hurling flares onto the pitch after they failed to make the play-offs.
- Diafra Sakho is in line for a new deal at West Ham only six weeks after appearing to be on his way to Rennes in a Deadline Day move.
- Peter Reid has voiced his concern at Ronald Koeman's current Everton side, saying: "The Everton team I was in could scrap. I am not sure this team can."
- Dundee United are weighing up a move for Francois Kompany, the younger brother of Manchester City captain Vincent. He has impressed on trial at Tannadice.