Spurs step up pursuit of Brazilian star and Wilfried Zaha is wanted by German giants Borussia Dortmund, according to the day's back pages...
- Tottenham have stepped up their pursuit of Bordeaux winger Malcom.
- Borussia Dortmund will use the money from Andriy Yarmolenko's transfer to West Ham to help fund a move for Wilfried Zaha.
- Paul Gascoigne will fly out to Moscow to watch England in their World Cup semi-final - 28 years after he famously shed tears in Turin.
- England are ready to stick with a winning team in tomorrow's World Cup semi-final.
- Manchester City have made an enquiry for Mateo Kovacic amid doubts over their pursuit of Jorginho.
- Kyle Walker insists England might never have a better opportunity to win the World Cup.
- Belgium midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has revealed he did not have a clue who Kylian Mbappe was last year.
- Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer to Juventus will "attract other champions" to the Serie A holders, Marcello Lippi has claimed.
- Joe Hart will be helped by Manchester City to find the right move to restart his stalled career.
- Everton are interested in signing Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha this summer.
- West Brom are closing on a £3.5m deal for Swansea City defender Kyle Bartley (pictured, below) and will push to sign Brentford's Romaine Sawyers once James McClean joins Stoke.
- Manchester City are optimistic Riyad Mahrez (pictured, below) will be unveiled as their £60m record signing by Friday, after they made a breakthrough with Leicester City.
- Up to 10,000 England fans are expected in Moscow for Wednesday's World Cup semi-final against Croatia, with last-minute travel and logistics complicated but manageable for those with cash.
The Daily Telegraph
- Derby manager Frank Lampard wants to sign England U19 international Mason Mount on loan from Chelsea.
- Gordon Banks says he feels let down by the FA and doesn't know if he will be invited to Russia.