Sky Bet have enhanced the odds of a treble from Monday's World Cup action, exclusively for Sporting Life readers.
The online bookmaker have boosted the odds of South Korea, Belgium and England all to win, from 6/1 to 7/1.
South Korea get their World Cup campaign underway v Sweden in Group F, while Belgium face Panama and England come up against Tunisia.
The first match in this offer gets underway at 1300 BST.
Click here to populate your betslip and take advantage of this exclusive price and remember - you can get a Sporting Life Price Boost football multiple every single day of the week.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLife
Related World Cup links
- World Cup outright tips
- World Cup Golden Boot tips
- World Cup fixtures & schedule
- World Cup groups & predictions
- World Cup team profiles
- World Cup podcast
- World Cup best bets
- World Cup outsiders to follow
- Elimination predictions
- England's routes to glory
- World Cup Golden Boot contenders
- World Cup Golden Ball contenders
- World Cup Golden Glove contenders
- New world champions in Russia?
- Four £5 flutters in Russia
- World Cup venues in focus
- Full World Cup squad lists
- More free football tips