This midweek's Sporting Life Accumulator involves four teams from the Sky Bet Championship, enhanced to 22/1 with the title sponsors.
WIGAN are doing whatever they can to overcome a potential 12-point deduction for going into administration with some superb form since the restart. On Tuesday they take on struggling Hull looking for an eighth win and 10th clean sheet in 11 matches.
Another side fighting hard against the drop is LUTON. They beat Huddersfield away from home last time out and have lost only once in nine games. Opponents QPR have lost five out of six matches as their season limps towards an inevitable midtable finish.
CARDIFF enjoyed some good results straight after the break and looked certain to make the play-offs until a two-game slump. But they now face Derby whose run of form is almost exactly the same, except they are now out of the top six race as a consequence.
Finally, another play-off contender just out picking up enough points to just about remain in contention is MILLWALL, who have won two in three and play a Blackburn team with nothing to play for.
Sporting Life Accumulator specials
- Over 1.5 goals in each game - 9/4
- Over 2.5 goals in each game - 16/1
- BTTS in every game - 10/1
- 10+ corners in each game - 9/1
- 40+ booking points in each game - 18/1
- 20+ booking points each team in each game - 66/1
Odds correct at 1445 BST (14/07/20)
- Click image for West Brom v Fulham preview
Follow Sporting Life on social - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football content
- Premier League remaining fixtures
- Latest football previews and tips
- Coronavirus: Returning sports
- Sporting Life App: Android & iOS
- Guide: How to bet online
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.