The likes of PSG are interested in signing Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace this summer while Nabil Fekir's dream move to Liverpool could be back on.
- Nabil Fekir has split from his agent, as the Lyon captain looks to secure the summer transfer to Liverpool he was denied last year.
- Wilfried Zaha has claimed David Moyes and Manchester United tried to destroy his career 'for no reason'.
- Former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has accused Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of playing the same anti-football as Jose Mourinho.
- Manchester United's Mike Phelan is aiming to leave his job as No 2 to Solskjaer.
- Michael Carrick is on the brink of signing a new contract at Manchester United.
- Manchester City are set to hand John Stones a new contract in a bid to show the England defender that he is still part of the future under Pep Guardiola.
- Newcastle will consider handing Rafa Benitez a one-year deal as a quick fix to their contract stand-off.
- Gareth Bale is ready to go to war with Real Madrid if they try and sell him.
- David Beckham is ready to make his first signing for his USA club Inter Miami - Mexico international Hector Moreno.
- Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford is set to be priced out of a move to Barcelona because they feel he would be too expensive.
- Rafa Benitez has told Newcastle chiefs to sign players now if they want to compete in the Premier League next season and persuade the Spaniard to stay.
- Arsenal could miss out on Nicolas Tagliafico after his agent hinted the Ajax defender will move to Italy in the summer.
- Tottenham's plot to sign Wilfried Zaha could be in ruins as PSG are preparing a £65m bid for the Crystal Palace forward.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Ajax golden boy Hakim Ziyech is a £25m summer target for Manchester City.
- City also hope to buy Argentina starlet Thiago Almada - dubbed the new Lionel Messi - in a £20m deal.
- Napoli fear getting priced out of a move for Kieran Trippier.
- Brighton have offered a stunning £10m for Chelsea whizkid Reece James - but have been flatly rejected.
- Antonio Valencia is set to join former Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney at DC United.
- Liverpool and Arsenal are set to pounce for Thorgan Hazard.
- Liverpool are in pole position to land Exeter's England starlet Ben Chrisene.
- Bournemouth head the race for Swansea's Dan James and they will move in if they lose Ryan Fraser.
- Sunderland owner Stewart Donald has turned down a shock £70m bid from a mystery Malaysian.
- Wigan want Barnsley centre-backs Ethan Pinnock and Liam Lindsay if they beat the drop from the Championship.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Crystal Palace are open to selling Wilfried Zaha this summer - but want £80m for their most prized asset.
- Spanish-speaking stars at Manchester United feel preferential treatment is being given to the club's English players.
- Manchester United are ready to stick by academy coach Nicky Butt after he was arrested following an argument with his ex-wife.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Edu is set for a return to the club as technical director.
- Real Madrid are set to agree a sensational £1.4bn kit deal with adidas lasting 12 years.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon is backing Leigh Griffiths for a shock Scotland recall.