Manchester United are eyeing West Ham's Issa Diop in a bid to solve their defensive problems - get all the latest from Saturday's back pages.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is eyeing West Ham's Issa Diop as a possible solution to Manchester United's defensive woes.
- Manchester United chief Ed Woodward was paid more than any other Premier League director last season after earning £3.2m.
- West Ham have ruled out a move for Marouane Fellaini.
- Chelsea are in talks to sign Dries Mertens on a free transfer next summer.
- Harry Maguire is set to become Manchester United's permanent skipper with Ashley Young seemingly ready to leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
- Gareth Southgate has no plans to speak with Jamie Vardy over changing his mind about retiring from international football in the wake of Harry Kane's hamstring rupture.
- Eddie Nketiah's proposed move to Bristol City is in doubt after interest emerged from two Premier League clubs - Aston Villa and Norwich.
- Bruno Fernandes' agents met with Manchester United executives at the club's London headquarters on Friday as they explore a transfer for this month which could entail players going the other way.
- Liverpool have shifted Roberto Firmino's place in the Anfield dressing room in order to accommodate new arrival Takumi Minamino.
- Leeds want £15m-rated forward Che Adams but Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl wants to keep him as cover.
- Newcastle are prepared to allow Dwight Gayle to leave on loan but with a £20m obligation to buy.
- Celtic are expected to watch Stoke City striker Tyrese Campbell on Saturday ahead of a potential move.
- West Brom are talking to a number of banks in the City of London to try and secure extra investment to pass on to Slaven Bilic for strengthening his squad.
- Fulham have expressed an interest in Huddersfield defender Terence Kongolo.
- Middlesbrough are keen on goalkeeper Dejan Stojanovic, currently playing in Switzerland with St Gallen, who have scouted Liverpool's young stopper Shamal George.
- Cardiff City have seen a £2.3m bid for Wigan striker Kieffer Moore turned down.
- Tottenham have made contact with Lyon star Moussa Dembele as they look to find cover for Harry Kane.
- Diego Maradona has admitted his Argentina team-mates were left as sick to the stomach as England's players after his 'Hand of God' goal at the 1986 World Cup.
- Manchester City defender Aymeric Laporte expects to make his long-awaited comeback from injury before the end of January.
- Former Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher could return to professional football after recently spending time training with West Brom.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv ace Yonatan Cohen has emerged as a prime Celtic transfer target.
- Rangers youngster Zak Rudden could be set for a permanent move to Partick Thistle.
- Steven Gerrard has opened contract talks with Borna Barisic in a bid to ward off interest from Serie A giants Roma.
- Celtic target Fabricio Bruno's proposed move to Red Bull Bragantino has fallen through after the Brazilian club was ordered to scrap it by the energy drinks giants over an unfinished court case over unpaid wages.
- Bnei Yehuda midfielder Ismaila Soro remains an option to boost Celtic's midfield options.
- Tottenham remain desperate to offload Christian Eriksen, who is out of contract in the summer and able to discuss a free transfer with overseas clubs this month. (London Evening Standard)
- Mesut Ozil has claimed new Gunners head coach Mikel Arteta is restoring "the old Arsenal virtues" and has brought the joy back to their football. (London Evening Standard)
- Leicester City are reportedly refusing to give up on signing Juventus defender Merih Demiral. (Leicester Mercury)
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has said he is happy to let Bristol City target Connor Wickham leave the club. (Bristol Post)