Transfer rumours and football gossip: Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Ben White
By Sporting Life
08:05 · SUN July 25, 2021
Read the latest football gossip and transfer rumours from the national newspapers with Sporting Life's Paper Talk.
- Harry Kane is set to miss the start of the Premier League season for Tottenham and step out of the spotlight over his attempt to leave the club.
- Tottenham have agreed a deal for Toby Alderweireld to join Al-Duhail in Qatar.
- Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Gini Wijnaldum says he "didn't feel loved or appreciated" by FSG and fans on social media when leaving Liverpool.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United's hopes of signing teenage sensation Eduardo Camavinga took a hit after the 18-year-old's reported preference is for a move to Spain.
- Donny van de Beek has snubbed Barcelona and wants to stay and fight for his place in the team at Manchester United.
- Harry Kane has weakened his chances of leaving Tottenham this summer by annoying the club's billionaire owner Joe Lewis in the way he's gone about trying to get a move to Manchester City.
- Crystal Palace are closing on a £20m deal for Lyon defender Joachim Andersen and remain in talks over a deal for Schalke's Ozan Kabak.
- Arsenal hope to confirm the £50m signing of Ben White from Brighton with the defender undergoing a medical this weekend.
SUN ON SUNDAY
- Aston Villa are prepared to offer Jack Grealish a club record £200,000-a-week in wages in a bid to keep him out of the clutches of champions Manchester City.
- Manchester United plan to keep Dan James and frustrate his fan club in the rest of the Premier League amid interest from Brighton and Leeds.
- Watford have seen a £15m bid for Blackburn striker Adam Armstrong turned down.
- Manchester United are reportedly prepared to sell Anthony Martial now they have landed Jadon Sancho.
- Kylian Mbappe has reportedly finally reached a decision on his future at Paris Saint-Germain, with the France international set to be the subject of a major bidding war after his contract entered its final year.
- Connor Goldson has agreed to extend his Rangers stay by three years as he targets title domination for years to come.
- Celtic have submitted a bid for Royal Antwerp defender Aurelio Buta, according to reports.