Tottenham are to offer Christian Eriksen a lucrative new contract, according to today's back pages - get all the latest in today's Paper Talk.
- Tottenham are determined to get Christian Eriksen signed to a new deal and are ready to double his £70k-a-week wages as he continues to stall.
- Crystal Palace have no intention of letting Mamadou Sakho leave this month despite interest from Thierry Henry's Monaco.
- Everton have launched their opening gambit to sign highly-rated Barcelona forward Malcom by 'submitting an enquiry'.
- Brand new Australian side Western Melbourne have informed Celtic of their interest in signing their captain Scott Brown.
- Manchester United will remain frugal in the January window - unless they have the chance to sign a top quality centre-back.
- Chelsea want Eden Hazard to agree a new deal despite the arrival of Christian Pulisic.
- Bayern Munich have come back with an improved £30m bid for Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Benfica midfielder Adel Taarabt, who has been training with the reserves, is being lined up for a shock return to QPR in January.
- Millwall and Wigan will challenge Celtic in their loan bid for West Brom winger Oliver Burke.
- Huddersfield Town are set to complete a loan deal for Crystal Palace midfielder Jason Puncheon until the end of the season.
- Former Tottenham and Fulham manager Martin Jol has been lined up to become the new boss of Anderlecht.
- Chelsea remain keen on Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson and still want to sign a new defender in January.
- Gary Rowett is facing the sack at Stoke City with David Moyes and Sam Allardyce in the running to succeed him.
- Burnley and Cardiff will battle to sign midfielder Matt Phillips from Championship side West Brom.
- Sunderland fear Josh Maja could move abroad on the cheap after talks over a new deal stalled.
- Port Vale manager Neil Aspin is on the brink of the sack ahead of a crunch meeting on Thursday.
- West Ham paid Baroness Brady £438,000 for consultancy work last season on top of her £898,000 salary, the club's annual accounts have revealed.
- Steve Bruce has delayed becoming Sheffield Wednesday manager because he needs knee surgery and time to recover.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- The Rugby Football Union is due to announce the full squad of England Women's XVs players who will be awarded full-time professional contracts for 2019 season.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will be sent a contract from Australian side Western Melbourne on Thursday.
- Motherwell hope to seal a deal to bring Ross McCormack back to Fir Park by the weekend but require Aston Villa to terminate his season-long loan to Central Coast Mariners.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Bristol City are set to hand Rangers defender Lee Wallace the chance to resurrect his career in the English Championship.
- Dedryck Boyata will quit Celtic this summer and is currently considering several offers for a summer move.