There's a packed paper talk on Thursday, with Leroy Sane's future at Manchester City in the balance and Paul Pogba's determination to now stay at Manchester United included.
- Tottenham are resigned to losing Toby Alderweireld to Manchester United in the summer for just £26m.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has informed the Manchester United board he wants to strengthen the club in four key areas in the summer transfer window.
- Real Madrid have made an approach to Mauro Icardi's representatives following Zinedine Zidane's surprise return to the Bernabeu.
- Rafa Benitez will be ordered to sign younger players - if he pens a new deal at Newcastle. Also, the former Liverpool boss is likely to face a battle to make 29-year-old West Brom striker Salomon Rondon's loan permanent.
- Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho has been linked with Manchester United but the German club's sporting director, Michael Zorc, says the 18-year-old England international will be playing with the Bundesliga outfit next season.
- Slavisa Jokanovic is yet to hear from West Brom about the vacant managerial position. No formal talks are thought to have taken place.
- Paul Pogba has told Manchester United he has no plans to quit in a sensational U-turn from just three months ago.
- Tottenham face having to decide whether to sell Christian Eriksen this summer to avoid losing him for nothing next year.
- Manchester United are planning a major £50m overhaul and expansion of their Carrington training base.
- Manchester United are hoping to sign Sevilla striker Wissam Ben Yedder - whose goals knocked them out of last season's Champions League.
- Real Madrid look set to beat Manchester United in the race for Porto defender Eder Militao's signature. The 21-year-old had been the subject of a rumoured £45m deal.
- Claudio Ranieri could offer Chelsea outcast Danny Drinkwater a chance to resurrect his career at Roma.
- Leroy Sane's mother is obstructing progress on the winger's talks over a new Manchester City contract. She is West Germany's 1984 Olympic gymnastics bronze medallist Regina Weber.
- David Luiz has revealed he is close to signing a new deal to extend his stay at Chelsea.
- Jarrod Bowen admits he turned down January move to Cardiff after they wanted him to replace Emiliano Sala.
- Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has "never said anything about Real Madrid", according to team-mate Willian. The Belgian international has been heavily linked with a move to the La Liga club.
- Hull City's Jarrod Bowen rejected a £12m move to Cardiff City after the Bluebirds attempted to sign him when Emiliano Sala was missing, but not confirmed dead. The 22-year-old forward said the "whole situation was very uncomfortable".
- Leicester City paid a huge £9m compensation fee to raid Celtic for Brendan Rodgers and his backroom team.
- Paris St-Germain forward Neymar, could be banned for the first three group matches of next season's Champions League following the Brazil international's comments after his side's recent defeat by Manchester United.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Oliver Burke was watching the racing at Cheltenham Festival on Wednesday when James Forrest told him he'd made Alex McCleish's Scotland squad.