Manchester United will listen to offers for Romelu Lukaku this summer as part of a "ruthless" squad shake-up according to Saturday's papers.
- Manchester United will listen to offers for Romelu Lukaku this summer as part of a "ruthless" squad shake-up being proposed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Neil Lennon is upset at an insider who is leaking his Celtic line-ups, as they close in on another Scottish title.
- Bayern Munich are the latest club to enter the race to sign Tottenham forward Christian Eriksen.
- Inter Milan are expected to make an offer for Manchester City defender Danilo after opening talks with the club.
- Manchester United fans continued their ongoing criticism of Ashley Young with a series of responses to an anti-racism video the club published as part of the #Enough campaign.
- Virgil van Dijk overcame his toughest battle early in his career at Groningen when doctors feared for his life and he lost two stone because of poisonous stomach abscesses.
- Scott McTominay has been told by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he is part of Manchester United's plans for next season.
- Leeds United supporters threw coins at Wigan player Sam Morsy while he was lying injured during their Good Friday clash at Elland Road.
- Juventus are set to offer Moise Kean a new £2.5m per year deal to stave off increasing interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Paul Pogba and David de Gea are using the uncertainty over whether Manchester United will qualify for next season's Champions League to demand huge pay rises to stay at Old Trafford.
- Former Premier League chairman Sir Dave Richards has rejected the opportunity to return to the game as the new chairman of Bolton Wanderers.
- Arsenal are willing to activate the £22m release clause in Hoffenheim midfielder Kerem Demirbay's contract.
- Andrew Cole wants to become the new chairman of anti-racism watchdog Kick It Out.
- Ross County midfielder Josh Mullin has emerged as a shock transfer target for Polish side Legia Warsaw.