A busy day in the football rumour mill, including Leicester chasing Celtic's Brendan Rodgers to become their new boss, and Marouane Fellaini's potential Manchester United exit.
- Leicester have lined up Brendan Rodgers in a shock move to replace Claude Puel.
- Daniel Sturridge is braced for pre-contract offers from America.
- Pep Guardiola has been told by Leeds that Jack Clarke is not for sale at any price.
- Manchester City have signed Japan U21 midfielder Ko Itakura.
- Bournemouth are set to bid £15m for Brentford's Chris Mepham as they look to land the young defender ahead of Southampton.
- More than 30 Manchester United fans were ejected from Wembley during Sunday's win at Tottenham after they infiltrated home areas.
- Alvaro Morata's desired move out of Chelsea and to Atletico Madrid hangs in the balance due to the Spanish club's current refusal to buy the player outright or commit to buying the striker in the summer.
- Chelsea will offer Petr Cech a route back to Stamford Bridge after the goalkeeper announced his retirement.
- Chelsea are braced for a partial stadium closure in the Europa League after UEFA officially launched an investigation into alleged racist chanting by supporters during the club's 2-2 draw at MOL Vidi last month.
- Manchester City star Raheem Sterling fears Brent Council will stop him from forming an academy for disadvantaged children.
- Manchester United may consider offers for Marouane Fellaini this month.
- Arsenal have put James Rodriguez on their list of potential signings in the transfer window - and he could cost them just £3m.
- Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde has denied reports that Neymar has been pleading for a return to the club.
- Sevilla have given up on Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata.
- Middlesbrough flop Cristhian Stuani has refused to rule out a shock move to Barcelona.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl believes he is seeing a "new Nathan Redmond" because he has become less selfish.
- Marcos Rojo is likely to be the first casualty of Manchester United's plans to strengthen their defence.
- Manchester City have refused to give UEFA any comment on allegations that they breached financial fair play regulations and misled the governing body because the club argues the claims were based on "hacked or stolen" emails.
- Bayern Munich want to take Arsenal head of recruitment Sven Mislintat back to Germany, and feel they can do a deal before the end of the season.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Dundee have failed to land Ross McCrorie on loan as part of a deal to let Glen Kamara join Rangers early.
- Celtic could be set to snap up English youngster Josh Maja from Sunderland.
- Graeme Shinnie is set to sign a pre-contract agreement with Wigan Athletic.