There's no let up in the transfer rumour mill and general football gossip on Friday, with plenty to get your teeth into with Paper Talk.
- Liverpool are in talks with Nike over a new kit deal that would eclipse Manchester United's £750m Premier League record.
- Rafa Benitez believes dealing with Newcastle chief Mike Ashley is like Brexit.
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen has emerged as the new top transfer target for Real Madrid, with club president Florentino Perez preferring the 27-year-old to Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.
- Gareth Bale will become part of a mass summer overhaul at Real Madrid this summer, which will see £430m worth of star names leave.
- Rafa Benitez has sold his Napoli transfer blueprint to Newcastle bosses as he attempts to close the gap on clubs like Leicester, who they play on Friday.
- Manchester United are primed to sign Sporting Lisbon's Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
- Burnley will listen to offers for goalkeeper Nick Pope, with Bournemouth among the clubs interested, while other England keeper Joe Hart could also leave the club.
- Manchester City transfer boss Txiki Begiristain watched in-form Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic score vs Benfica.
- Andreas Christensen says he "wants to stay" in a major boost for Chelsea with their transfer ban looming.
- Manchester City have been keeping tabs on 19-year-old forward Joao Felix, who became the youngest player to score a hat-trick in the Europa League on Thursday. Felix is a £105m target for Manchester United too.
- Thorgon Hazard could be forced to join Liverpool over Borussia Dortmund this summer as Borussia Monchengladbach favour the Reds' financial terms.
- Manchester United are willing to pay Real Madrid £52m for Toni Kroos but face competition from Manchester City, Juventus and PSG.
- Sadio Mane is still wanted by Real Madrid this summer but they will only pursue a transfer if the Liverpool forward hands in a transfer request.
- Arsenal will make a late attempt to sign Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera on a free transfer in the summer before the Spaniard agrees a move to Paris St-Germain.
- Arsenal and Everton have both held talks with Ajax winger David Neres before a proposed £34.5m move to the Premier League. Borussia Dortmund had a bid rejected in January.
- Andre Villas-Boas' agent has refused to rule out a move to Celtic for his client after earlier claiming a deal wouldn't happen.
- Manchester United have offered Marseille's French goalkeeper Ahmadou Dia, 20, a four-year contract at Old Trafford. (L'Equipe)
- Bayern Munich's Poland striker Robert Lewandowski, 30, and France winger Kingsley Coman, 22, had a fight at training on Thursday. (Bild)
- Real Madrid will not allow France centre-back Raphael Varane, 25, to leave this summer for anything less than his 500m euro (£431m) release clause. (AS)
- Eintracht Frankfurt and Serbia striker Luka Jovic does not want to join Barcelona yet because of concerns over playing time, says the 21-year-old's father. (Bild)
- Real Madrid will ask for 130m euros (£112m) for Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, this summer and believe English clubs will be willing to pay that fee. (AS)