Aaron Ramsey and Henrikh Mkhitaryan set for the Arsenal exit door. That and more in today's back page round-up.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan could be forced out of Arsenal if the club complete a deal to sign Denis Suarez from Barcelona.
- Former Real Madrid defender Pepe snubbed Arsenal in favour of Gunners legend Thierry Henry's Monaco.
- Norwich City are in a similar position to Forest Green surrounding their loanees at Bolton, with Yanic Wildschut and Remi Matthews having not been paid by Wanderers.
- Giles Barnes is not expected to make a playing return with West Brom, where he is training after returning to England from a spell in MLS.
- Arsenal analyst Ben Knapper is moving to a "loan manager" role from February to oversee the rising number of young players leaving the club on a temporary basis.
- Manchester United's players want Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to take the Old Trafford hot-seat on a permanent basis.
- Juventus are expecting Aaron Ramsey to join in the summer after offering him a £45m package to leave Arsenal as a free agent.
- Bookmakers have halved the odds on Trabzonspor midfielder Abdulkadir Omur heading to Liverpool after the player said he would relish playing for Jurgen Klopp.
- Manchester United will look at Roma centre-back Kostas Manolas in the summer when a £30.5m exit clause in his contract is activated.
- Sevilla are chasing a deal to sign Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata, offering £5m to take him on loan ahead of a summer deal worth £35m including add-ons.
- Juventus say they would consider selling Manchester City target Paulo Dybala, 25, in the summer but only if they receive a bid of more than £90m for the Argentina forward.
- Real Madrid have made initial steps to prise Christian Eriksen from Tottenham Hotspur this summer, and are preparing what they hope will be a £100m deal.
- Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl is lining up a January move for Everton winger Ademola Lookman.
- Crystal Palace are keen on QPR star Ebere Eze as they look to solve their goal scoring issues, having missed out on chief target Dominic Solanke.
- Aston Villa are set to test the resolve of their former boss Steve Bruce with an offer for £10m-rated Sheffield Wednesday winger Adam Reach.
- Tottenham have not ruled out letting Christian Eriksen run down his contract as negotiations over a new deal continue to drag on.
- Paul Pogba has joined up with Manchester United's warm weather training camp in Dubai and is hoping to be fit to face Tottenham at the weekend.
- Fulham have joined Burnley, Cardiff and Newcastle in the chase for Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie.
- Cardiff are looking to push through an £8.5m bid for Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze this week.
- Mousa Dembele is discussing his departure from Tottenham after Beijing Guoan made an £11m offer for him.
- Nottingham Forest have asked to take Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton on loan.
- The FA launched an inquiry on Monday into Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey's apparent Nazi salute on a team night out.
- West Ham have left themselves open to accusations of a conflict of interest after allowing a leading sports management agency to become the shirt sponsor of their Women's Super League team.
- Sunderland are keen to seal loan deals for Wigan striker Will Grigg and Burnley defender Jimmy Dunne.
- Cutting the length of the Champions Cup will be discussed as part of crucial talks on the future of European club rugby.
- Jonjo Shelvey heads to Barcelona on Tuesday in a bid to seek a solution to a recurring thigh injury.
- West Brom face a blow in their bid for promotion from the Championship with Leicester considering a recall for loan winger Harvey Barnes.
- Cornish Pirates owner Dickie Evans has promised to fight any attempts to ringfence the Gallagher Premiership "tooth and nail", which could extend to legal action.
- Hibernian are eyeing a move for Celtic winger Lewis Morgan as a short-term replacement for injured Martin Boyle.
- Rapid Vienna have told Celtic target Vakoun Issouf Bayo he would be better off developing his game in Austria rather than Scotland.
- Former Rangers winger Michael O'Halloran could head back to Scotland after his stay with Melbourne City came to an end after only seven months.