Mesut Ozil could leave Arsenal now with transfer windows open around the world, including the MLS. Meanwhile, Arsenal look to the future - with the son of Dennis Bergkamp.
- Mesut Ozil could leave Arsenal now with MLS, Qatar, Portugal and Brazil transfer windows still open.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker is close to a return from injury and could be back for the West Ham game next week.
- Manchester United and Chelsea are reportedly set to slug it out for Borussia Monchengladbach's highly-rated defensive midfielder Denis Zakaria.
- Arsenal are considering a potential deal to re-sign Donyell Malen from PSV, three years after they sold him for £540,000.
- The controversial decision not to red card Jordan Pickford during last week's Merseyside derby is to be scrutinised at the next referees half-term summit.
- Kick It Out are braced for possible funding cuts next year despite a rise in reports of racist abuse during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Arsenal have taken the son of club legend Dennis Bergkamp on trial, with midfielder Mitchel training with the U23 side at their training ground this week.
- FIFA president Gianni Infantino has been forced to backtrack on plans for a European Premier League.
- Mauricio Pochettino and Raul are reportedly the two prime candidates to succeed Zinedine Zidane if the Frenchman is given his marching orders at Real Madrid.
- The EFL has asked the government for permission for all of its 72 clubs to defer tens of millions of pounds of tax payments until fans are allowed back into stadiums.
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola hopes he can "seduce" defender Eric Garcia into extending his contract.