Liverpool are set to offer Divock Origi a new deal following his Champions League heroics against Barcelona - get the latest from today's back pages.
- Liverpool are set to reward Divock Origi, the hero of their sensational comeback win over Barcelona, with a new contract after the Belgian proved his worth to boss Jurgen Klopp.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plans a heart-to-heart with Romelu Lukaku next week.
- Alexis Sanchez wants to return to Italy with Inter Milan keen on a deal, according to reports.
- Everton face an uphill struggle to make Andre Gomes' switch permanent, with Arsenal reportedly joining Roma and Inter Milan in the hunt.
- Anthony Martial will not be offloaded by Manchester United this summer.
- Barcelona are preparing for life after Ernesto Valverde following their Champions League capitulation.
- Ander Herrera has started the Manchester United exodus after agreeing a £25m deal to join Paris Saint-Germain.
- Tottenham are targeting a summer move for Freiburg defender Robin Koch as they eye a long-term replacement for Toby Alderweireld.
- Chelsea are still to hold fresh contract talks with teenage starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi and now face a major summer battle to keep him at Stamford Bridge.
- As many as 70,000 Liverpool supporters are expected to flock to Madrid for the Champions League final - despite the club only being allocated 17,000 seats.
- Scott Parker is inching closer to getting the Fulham job full-time.
- Southampton are planning a £30m summer move for Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Leigh Griffiths hopes to rejoin the Celtic squad next week - as he targets a return to action before the end of the season.
- Celtic could face competition from Aston Villa and Fulham to land free agent Gary Hooper.
- Liverpool star Andy Robertson is set to be fit for the Champions League Final.