Nemanja Matic is a wanted man with all the major Italian clubs keen on signing the Man United midfielder - don't miss today's news and gossip.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- David Beckham is stepping up his bid to sign Lionel Messi for his MLS club Inter Miami FC.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has warned Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford to concentrate on football after Lingard launched his own fashion label last Christmas.
- Sam Allardyce is open to a return to management - and has his sights set on a Sunderland comeback.
- Juventus want Nemanja Matic on free transfer after missing out on his Manchester United team-mate Paul Pogba.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- UEFA's top referees chief has urged Premier League officials to use pitch-side monitors instead of relying on VAR for big decisions.
- Manchester United had scouts checking out Kosovo striker Vedat Muriqi when he scored against England at Wembley on Tuesday night.
- Samuel Eto'o has revealed that he and former Inter Milan team-mates keep in touch with Jose Mourinho through their Whatsapp group.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Chelsea are putting the finishing touches to Callum Hudson-Odoi's new five-year contract.
- Richarlison is a different player to the one sent off against Bournemouth last season, says Everton boss Marco Silva.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United star Nemanja Matic is wanted by a trio of Serie A big hitters, Juventus, Inter and AC Milan.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has begged Scotland fans to keep faith with captain Andy Robertson.
- Steven Gerrard wants to include more players in Rangers' Europa League squad - but says UEFA's crazy rules are stopping him.
- Celtic left-back Boli Bolingoli has backed Celtic to blast through the Europa League group stage and reach the semi-final of the competition.
- Aberdeen midfielder Jon Gallagher, at Pittodrie on loan from MLS side Atlanta United, suffered a suspected broken leg in their 1-1 draw with St Johnstone on Saturday.