Manchester United will offer Victor Lindelof a new contract to keep the club's back four together for the next five years according to today's back pages.
- Manchester United will offer Victor Lindelof a new contract to keep the club's back four together for the next five years.
- Mauricio Pochettino held crisis talks with Tottenham's wantaway stars in a bid to get their title challenge back on track.
- The Premier League's integrity has been called into question after refs' boss Mike Riley revealed VAR use will change.
- Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku claims he was overweight at Manchester United due to a digestive problem.
- Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp will be reviewing their contracts after word spread about Diego Simeone's reported £22m-a-year deal at Atletico Madrid.
- Wayne Rooney believes Harry Kane can overtake him as England's top scorer within three years.
- Andy Carroll must play 20-25 games for Newcastle this season to trigger a contract extension on his one-year-deal.
- Middlesbrough are set to sue the English Football League alleging that it failed to enforce financial rules over Derby County's purchase of their own stadium.
- Former Team GB cycling coach Sir Dave Brailsford has revealed that he is recovering from prostate cancer.
- Edwin van der Sar says 'we will see' over a possible return to Manchester United as technical director.
- Manchester City have tabled plans for a 'best of both' transfer deadline for Premier League clubs.
- Joe Root, Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer could all be rested from the Twenty20 series in New Zealand in November.
- Sol Campbell says he is ready for a big job after his managerial baptism of fire at League Two Macclesfield.
- Edwin van der Sar has warned David de Gea he is not irreplaceable at Manchester United.
- Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck is under increasing pressure to find a new Premier League chief executive, after being tasked with finding a replacement for Richard Scudamore.
- Jonny Evans says United's £80m signing of Harry Maguire will prove a bargain over time.
- Football League clubs should be docked points or fined if they fail to take steps to appoint a black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) manager, according to a report.
- Eniola Aluko says legal action must be the next step which should be taken by players to combat online racist abuse.
- Chris Froome says he wants to be ready to race before the end of the year following his horrific Tour de France crash.
- Stevenage have defended their caretaker manager Mark Sampson after allegations of racism were made against him by a former member of their coaching staff.
- Scott Brown reveals he has had to deal with sickening abuse about his late sister throughout his career after an incident outside Ibrox last weekend.