The latest from the back pages, including Alvaro Morata in talks with Atletico Madrid ahead of a move back to Spain
- Harry Kane fears he could be out for at least four weeks as the striker and Tottenham Hotspur wait for the swelling on his injured ankle to go down.
- Chelsea will demand upwards of £100m if Eden Hazard tells the club he wants to join Real Madrid - even though he will only have one year remaining on his contract at the end of the season.
- Premier League clubs are already plotting major player recruitment searches in South America, Africa and Asia in the expectation that the Home Office will relax international working permits across professional sport after a no-deal Brexit.
- David de Gea wants to commit his long-term future to Manchester United but is awaiting a suitable offer as contract talks continue.
- Zenit St Petersburg want £36m for Chelsea target Leandro Paredes.
- Fulham are trying to conclude a deal for Leicester defender Danny Simpson.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has ordered Manchester United's players to wear their official club suits to all matches as he continues to impose his ethos on the squad.
- Cardiff City have registered an interest in Genk striker Mbwana Samatta who is the Belgian first division's top scorer.
- Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton are among the Premier League clubs tracking Bruges winger Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld.
- Wolves have opened talks over a move for Sparta Prague striker Benjamin Tetteh.
- Jonjo Shelvey has been told he is staying at Newcastle - after interest from Fulham and West Ham.
- Chelsea are edging closer to landing Leandro Paredes as their Cesc Fabregas replacement.
- Manchester United have gagged Jose Mourinho before he makes his first public appearances since being sacked by the club last month.
- Marko Arnautovic will be the subject of a new bid of around £45m from Shanghai SIPG which will test the resolve of West Ham United to keep the striker.
- Neil Warnock is standing by his fierce pro-Brexit outburst but insisted he has no problem with Cardiff City distancing the club from his remarks.
- Tottenham are weighing up a loan move for Barcelona flop Malcom.
- Gonzalo Higuain is keen to join Chelsea, where he would be reunited with Maurizio Sarri, his boss at Napoli.
- Cardiff hope a record £18m move for Argentinean striker Emiliano Sala will end their goalscoring woes.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has moved into pole position to become Manchester United's next permanent boss.
- Alvaro Morata is in talks with Atletico Madrid ahead of a move back to Spain, according to reports.
- Fulham pair Aleksandar Mitrovic and Aboubakar Kamara got into a fight during a team yoga lesson.
- Chelsea are in talks with David Luiz over a new contract with the Brazilian's current deal set to expire in the summer, according to the defender's agent.
- Nottingham Forest want the managerial dream team of Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane to end the club's 20-year top-flight exile.
- England's hopes of hosting the 2030 World Cup have been hit, with FIFA chief Gianni Infantino set to back Spain, Portugal and Morocco's three-nation bid.
- Everton are considering a £25m move for Espanyol hotshot Borja Iglesias.
- Faltering Arsenal are ready to sell Mesut Ozil in the summer.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Porto are set to test Celtic's resolve with a £14m January bid for Olivier Ntcham.
- Rangers want Charlton ace Karlan Ahearne-Grant as a long-term replacement for Alfredo Morelos.
THE DAILY RECORD
- Dedryck Boyata will stay at Celtic until the end of the season, reveals Brendan Rodgers.
- Ravel Morrison has sparked speculation over a move to Rangers as he followed a host of Ibrox stars on Instagram.