Manchester United have offered Juan Mata a new £140,000-a-week contract in a desperate bid to stop Arsenal poaching him on a free transfer.
- Manchester United have offered Juan Mata a new £140,000-a-week contract in a desperate bid to stop Arsenal poaching him on a free transfer.
- Arsenal have offered Ivan Perisic £250,000 a week to join the Gunners on an initial loan with a view to a permanent move in the summer.
- Manchester City are intensifying their efforts to sign Leicester City star Ben Chilwell.
- Arsenal are eyeing a move for Napoli right-back Kevin Malcuit as a replacement for Hector Bellerin.
- Arsenal are still hopeful of a deal for Barcelona winger Malcom before the January window closes.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has agreed to stay at Chelsea for now after meetings between his representatives and club managing director Marina Granovskaia.
- Liverpool forward Ben Woodburn could join Hull on loan after his spell at Sheffield United came to an end.
- Burnley manager Sean Dyche is considering attacking signings such as Birmingham's Che Adams and Tottenham's Vincent Janssen.
- Olivier Giroud has hinted he could return to France after Chelsea's loan signing of Gonzalo Higuain pushed him down the pecking order.
- The FIFA investigation into Chelsea's transfer dealings involves 'over 100 young player cases', with the club set to find out whether they will be banned from the market for two years.
- Wales international defender Jazz Richards has been told by Cardiff he can leave this week either on loan or in a permanent deal.
- Manchester City have held further talks over a £5.5m deal for Hajduk Split midfielder Ante Palaversa.
- Stoke manager Nathan Jones is willing to listen to offers for Bojan, Darren Fletcher and Peter Crouch, who are all among the club's highest earners.
- Paris Saint-Germain forward Jese Rodriguez is set to join Real Betis on loan.
- Former England defender Micah Richards is set to retire at the age of 30 after long-term knee issues have hampered his career.
- Wales will have Liam Williams, Gareth Davies and Ross Moriarty fit for their Six Nations opener in Paris against France on Friday night in a triple boost to their chances.
- Liverpool outcast Lazar Markovic could leave Anfield this January, with several clubs keen on his signature.
- Everton winger Yannick Bolasie has told the club he wants a loan move to another Premier League club with Newcastle, Burnley and Cardiff interested.
- Southampton have made an £8m bid for Birmingham for striker Che Adams, with 12 other Premier League clubs also watching him.
- Arsenal could send Mesut Ozil to Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Adrien Rabiot.
- Liverpool star Divock Origi is wanted on loan by French club Nantes but they are reluctant to pay his full wages.
- Aston Villa, Leeds, Middlesbrough and West Brom are after Fulham trio Stefan Johansen, Floyd Ayite and Neeskens Kebano.
- Trabzonspor have denied Liverpool have reached an agreement over the transfer of Abdulkadir Omur.
- Liverpool have opened talks to sign young midfielder Sandro Tonali from Brescia but the Italian club wants £30m for him.
- Manchester City have agreed a €13m fee (£11.29m) with Schalke for Wales teenage international Rabbi Matondo.
- The number of horse deaths on racecourses has reached its highest level in six years.
- Chelsea are set to hear from FIFA on whether they will be banned from the transfer market after being investigated over potential rule breaches with regard to over 100 foreign players under the age of 18.
- Leicester midfielder Andre Silva wants to leave the club before transfer deadline day after falling out of favour under Claude Puel.
- Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri would welcome back suspended striker Aboubakar Kamara following the outcome of a club investigation
- Sunderland are in talks with Celtic over a loan move for Lewis Morgan.
- Police are investigating after a group of Rangers fans invaded the pitch in celebration during their win over Livingston.
- Jack Hendry could be allowed to leave Celtic on loan this month but injuries to Filip Benkovic and Dedryck Boyata mean the former Dundee man could remain at Parkhead.
- MK Dons have accepted a bid from Dundee United for midfielder Peter Pawlett.
- Ayr United's move for Coventry City winger Reise Allassani has been scuppered by red tape as the player had already been loaned out to Ebbsfleet this term.
- Hibs striker Jamie Maclaren's stay in Edinburgh could be coming to an end with a move to Melbourne City in the pipeline.
- A number of Scottish clubs are interested in making a move for Scotland U21 and Wolves goalkeeper Jack Ruddy.
- Arsenal's decision to bring Arsene Wenger's reign to a premature end cost the club £17.1m in pay-offs to him and his staff.
- Manchester City are set to cash in on 18-year-old winger Rabbi Matondo, who is close to a £11.3m to Schalke.
- Millwall are expected to be the first English club to be punished for racist chanting by their fans after an FA rule change.