Kepa Arrizabalaga's Chelsea future is one of the stories dominating the paper's Saturday football gossip columns. Get it all in Paper Talk.
- Manchester United are interested in signing Matteo Guendouzi from Arsenal, according to reports.
- Kalidou Koulibaly reportedly wants to sign for Manchester City to work with Pep Guardiola.
- Arsenal are plotting a summer move for Porto midfielder Danilo Pereira, but the £55m release clause could be a problem.
- Liverpool must pay some of their Premier League rivals millions in bonuses after clinching the title.
- Bruno Fernandes has revealed that Paul Pogba turned estate agent in a bid to help him settle quickly into life at Manchester United.
- Kenny Dalglish received a congratulatory message from Sir Alex Ferguson after Liverpool won their first title of the Premier League era.
- Kevin De Bruyne has said that Manchester City's season will be unbelievable if they can win the Champions League and FA Cup.
- Liverpool will have an opportunity to parade the Premier League trophy through the streets of the city after the council gave the go-ahead.
- Valencia are considering signing Chelsea's first-choice goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga on a two-year loan deal.
- Ronaldinho is considering coming out of retirement to play under Diego Maradona at Gimnasia, according to reports in Argentina.
- Carlos Tevez says he would be open to returning to West Ham before confirming that he has signed a new deal at Boca Juniors.
- A group of Premier League clubs is planning a campaign for a change to the law that prevents football supporters from drinking alcohol within sight of the pitch.
- Kalidou Koulibaly is hoping to secure a move from Napoli to Manchester City when the transfer window reopens.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl has urged Southampton to be aggressive in replacing Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg this summer.
- Malky Mackay has emerged as a shock candidate to become Dundee United's new boss.
- Motherwell boss Stephen Robinson is staying at Fir Park despite Northern Ireland interest.
- Celtic will battle it out with Real Betis to sign Southampton winger Mohamed Elyounoussi on loan next season, according to a report.
- Celtic have made a sensational move to land goalkeeper Joe Hart.