Tuesday's Paper Talk has the latest football transfer news and gossip, including Everton's Michael Keane's potential move and Arsenal chasing a Brazilian teen sensation.
- Arsenal and Tottenham could be set for a summer battle over Michael Keane but Everton are set to demand £50m for the England defender.
- Ander Herrera is set to leave Manchester United and join Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer at the end of the season.
- Peter Beardsley is set to play in the same Hong Kong tournament as Newcastle United's Under 23s players who accused him of racism and bullying.
- Manchester City will stay in London for three nights after their FA Cup semi-final against Brighton in order to be in tip-top condition to face Tottenham in the Champions League.
- Tottenham have no plans to sign a new first-choice goalkeeper this summer. Club captain Hugo Lloris, 32, was the subject of criticism following Sunday's defeat at Liverpool.
- Hull City are among the Championship clubs chasing in-form Bristol Rovers striker Jonson Clarke-Harris.
- Arsenal are in advanced talks with Brazilian teen sensation Gabriel Martinelli after agreeing a transfer fee of £6.5milion with his club Ituano.
- Manchester United's hopes of keeping David de Gea have been given a huge boost with PSG set to offer Gianluigi Buffon a new contract.
- Liverpool star Virgil Van Dijk is confident he will be fit to face Southampton on Friday despite an ankle scare.
- Leeds are reportedly targeting Manchester United flop Nick Powell as a replacement for Samuel Saiz, who is currently on loan at Getafe.
- Matthijs de Ligt has revealed that he is "inspired" by Juventus defenders Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci and says that he could join the Italian giants from Ajax.
- Former England, Crystal Palace and Everton manager Sam Allardyce has emerged as a strong favourite to become West Brom's next permanent boss.
- Barcelona will almost certainly allow Andre Gomes to sign for Everton on a permanent deal this summer, with the Portuguese midfielder costing around £30m.
- Chelsea's two-window transfer ban may mean that midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko returns to the club in the summer despite the Italian giants willing to pay the agreed £32.5m (€38m).
- Chelsea are the Premier League favourites to sign Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic but the Serbian also attracted interest from Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea and Barcelona.
- Brendan Rodgers is desperate to keep Youri Tielemans beyond his year-long loan deal.
- Leeds are considering an approach for Everton winger Yannick Bolasie if they secure Premier League promotion.
- Tottenham could smash their transfer record with a £50m bid for Everton's England international defender Michael Keane.
- Pep Guardiola is unprepared to take any risks with Sergio Aguero as he prepares to rest his leading goalscorer to ensure he is fit to face Tottenham in the Champions League next week.
- Manchester United are refusing to bow to Ander Herrera's wage demands, despite the growing threat of the Spain midfielder leaving on a free transfer for Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
- Rangers fear the value of striker Alfredo Morelos is declining after his fifth red card this season in the Old Firm Derby.
- Arsenal have made Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser a summer transfer target.
- Former Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has accused football's governing bodies of failing black players in the fight against racism.
- Dedryck Boyata may not play for Celtic again as Neil Lennon fears the defender suffered a serious injury in the Old Firm with his contract running out at the end of the season.
- Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has signed a pre-contract agreement with Paris St-Germain and is poised to join the club on a free transfer this summer.
- Queens Park Rangers have held talks with ex-Tottenham and Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood as they search for a new manager following the sacking of Steve McClaren.
- The English Football League has decided not to use VAR for next month's Championship play-off final, dubbed the most valuable match in football.
- The proposed change name of the Football Association to the English Football Association went down badly with its 10-strong board, which can veto the idea.
- Leicester, Everton, West Ham and Dortmund lead the chase to sign Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos in the summer.
- Kilmarnock keeper Daniel Bachmann says Rangers are lining him up for a summer move to Ibrox.