Harry Kane will consider his Tottenham future in the summer, according to reports - get all the latest from today's back pages.
- West Ham are watching Brentford's Ollie Watkins with the view to making a summer bid to bring the striker to the London Stadium.
- Wolves star Adama Traore may need surgery after dislocating his shoulder three times in 16 matches this season.
- Gonzalo Higuain is being eyed for a summer switch to Athletic Bilbao once his current deal with Juventus expires, according to reports.
- Shola Shoretire has reportedly signed his scholarship forms with Manchester United - and will turn professional next year.
- Chelsea look set to miss out on Borussia Dortmund youngster Nnamdi Collins, with Manchester City moving ahead of them in the race to secure the defender's signature, according to reports.
- Harry Kane will consider his Tottenham Hotspur future in the summer, with the club facing a battle to convince the striker he does not need to move to take his career to the next level.
- Arsenal fans are being asked to sign up for executive season tickets - before knowing whether they will be in the Champions League
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- AN SFA decision on whether or not to take the matter of Rangers' 2011-12 European licence to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) could finally come in a matter of weeks.
- Alexis Sanchez will reportedly need to take a pay cut to remain at Inter Milan beyond this summer. (Manchester Evening News)
- Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster has dismissed links with Tottenham after being rumoured with a summer move to north London. (Watford Observer)
- Claudio Bravo is considering a move to Manchester City's sister club New York City, with his contract up at the Etihad this summer. (Manchester Evening News)
- Leicester have been linked with a summer move for Burnley left-back Charlie Taylor, with the defender said to be their top target if Ben Chilwell leaves. (Leicester Mercury)