Kasper Schmeichel could be following his father, Peter, into the Old Trafford goals, according to one of today's papers.
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Bayern Munich want UEFA to redouble its efforts to enforce Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations but insist that there is "no agenda" on their part against Manchester City.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United are weighing up a shock move for Kasper Schmeichel to replace David de Gea as No 1 next season.
- Paul Scholes threw a huge party at his Oldham pad - on the day a new Covid lockdown was imposed.
- Chelsea could finally secure the signing of Kai Havertz today, Peter Bosz has claimed.
- Manchester United are considering lining up a shock move for Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, according to reports.
- Everton intend to try their luck with a £15m bid for Bournemouth striker Joshua King.
- Kalvin Phillips has had a shock approach to play international football for Jamaica.
- Conor Gallagher could be the latest British whizkid to head to the Bundesliga.
- Crystal Palace want Ismaila Sarr to fill the boots of Wilfried Zaha - if their talisman is sold this summer.
THE SUNDAY STAR
- Chelsea are stepping up their efforts to land Burnley keeper Nick Pope.
- Crystal Palace are ready to offer Danny Welbeck a Premier League lifeline as they eye replacements for Wilfried Zaha.
- Relegated Bournemouth plan to do everything possible to keep David Brooks - amid growing interest from Tottenham, Everton and West Ham.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Tottenham have been offered the chance to sign Watford striker Troy Deeney.
- Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly preparing an offer that will match Bayern Munich's asking price for Thiago Alcantara.
- Dani Ceballos has confirmed he will discuss his future with parent club Real Madrid once the season has been completed.
- Manchester United are reportedly set to be knocked back by Italian wonderkid Sandro Tonali, who is being chased by Inter Milan.
- Aston Villa are lining up a £5m move for Crystal Palace midfielder James McCarthy.
- Leicester are willing to listen to offers for Kelechi Iheanacho in order to fund their pursuit of in-demand Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.
- Leeds have enquired about attacking midfielder Emiliano Buendia but Norwich City want at least £25m for the Argentine.
- Arsenal's FA Cup victory has given the club the added bonus of causing havoc to the beginning of rivals Tottenham's 2020/21 season.
- Mike Ashley will give Henry Mauriss until August 14 to reach an agreement for his proposed takeover of Newcastle.
- Manchester United have entered negotiations to sign Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile, according to reports from France.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- The government will rule out the prospect of fresh bailouts for struggling football and rugby clubs if the planned October 1 return of crowds is delayed due to a feared Covid-19 second wave.
- Joel Tomkins considered quitting rugby league over the shameful "Rectum of Wigan" incident but is now aiming to inspire Catalans Dragons to a maiden Super League title.
- Manchester United are playing hard-ball and demanding Inter Milan pay £15m for Alexis Sanchez.
- Leeds will look to steal Ollie Watkins away from Brentford if Fulham beat the Bees in the Championship play-off final on Tuesday night.
- West Ham have joined the race to land England striker Callum Wilson, who wants to leave relegated Bournemouth to save his international career.
- Neil Lennon says Celtic will not be caught with their guard down if and when star striker Odsonne Edouard wins a move from Parkhead.
- Serie A side Bologna want to sign Hearts kid Aaron Hickey.