Monday's Paper Talk has the latest football gossip and transfer rumour, including David De Gea's new Manchester United contract on £350k per week.
Keep up-to-date with all of the day's latest transfer news and general gossip with our live Transfer Market blog.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard has rebuffed an approach from Newcastle owner Mike Ashley regarding the vacant managerial position.
- Phil Neville has called upon FIFA to review the handball law.
- Antoine Griezmann is adamant he will not return to Atletico Madrid's training this week, claiming he is suffering from 'emotional stress', according to reports.
- Spain goalkeeper David de Gea is set to sign a new contract with Manchester United which would earn him £350,000 a week.
- Phil Neville will resist any move to prise him away from the Lionesses.
- Tanguy Ndombele has revealed Mauricio Pochettino was the defining factor in his club-record move to Tottenham.
- Jurgen Klopp's agent has admitted his client would like to manage the German national team one day, but insists he is currently more than happy at Liverpool.
- Gary Medel has come out in defence of Lionel Messi after both players were sent off for a confrontation in the Copa America third-place play-off.
- Burnley are on the brink of completing a permanent deal for Stoke defender Erik Pieters.
- Arsenal are back on the trail of Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser as their hopes of landing Wilfried Zaha appear to have hit a dead end.
- Harvey Elliott is to join Liverpool this summer having had the pick of Europe's leading clubs since rejecting a scholarship at Fulham.
- Arsenal will face increased competition from Napoli this week in the race to sign Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney.
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with defender Ben Davies over a new long-term contract.
- Celtic and Scotland full-back Kieran Tierney is being targeted by Arsenal and Napoli, with the Italian side ready to sell Mario Rui to raise the funds needed to sign the 22-year-old.
- Nottingham Forest will complete the signing of Manchester City's Kosovan goalkeeper Aro Muric shortly.
- Jack Butland could be left stuck in the Championship - with his Premier League options fading fast.
- Barcelona have beaten Paris St-Germain in the race to sign 16-year-old striker Louie Barry after the England youth star's contract at West Brom expired.
- Crystal Palace are interested in signing Chelsea full-back Reece James to replace Aaron Wan-Bissaka who joined Manchester United in June.
- Manchester United and England Under-21s goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 22, is expected to re-join Sheffield United on loan after he was left out of the Red Devils' pre-season touring squad.
- Former Arsenal and England defender Ashley Cole could become part of Frank Lampard's new Chelsea coaching staff.
- Celtic are set to slap more than £5m on the table to drive deals with Tommy Smith and Romaine Sawyers over the line.
- Fleetwood Town hope to land Rangers midfielder Jordan Rossiter.
- Brentford are holding out for £2.5m for Celtic target Romaine Sawyers.
Related football links