David de Gea has been given a week to decide his Manchester United future, while Real Madrid are turning up the heat on Paul Pogba.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Paul Pogba has been told by Zinedine Zidane it is now or never to move to Real Madrid from Manchester United.
- David de Gea has been given a week to decide his Manchester United future.
- Manchester United have put Norwich's Ben Godfrey on their wanted list - with help from Rio Ferdinand.
- Manchester United censored a Jesse Lingard interview about the importance of qualifying for next season's Champions League amid the growing pressure at Old Trafford.
- Mauricio Pochettino has been promised by Daniel Levy he can spend big at Tottenham this summer.
- Crystal Palace are looking to sell their flop striker Alexander Sorloth this summer in a bargain deal.
- Blackburn Rovers are in the queue to grab keeper Joe Hart from rivals Burnley.
- Norwich will focus on the loan market for their new arrivals to tackle life back in the Premier League.
- Chris Wilder will collect a £1.5m promotion jackpot for leading his beloved Sheffield United to the Premier League.
- Graham Potter has a huge £2m price on his head if any club tries to take him from Swansea.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Tottenham have joined Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the race for £45m-rated Ajax star Donny van de Beek.
- Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu believes Lionel Messi can play until he is 45.
- Real Madrid will announce the signing of Chelsea's Eden Hazard at the end of the season, according to reports in Spain.
- Manchester City are still hopeful that Kevin De Bruyne will be fit for the FA Cup final.
- In-demand Tottenham target Jack Grealish has a staggering £60m buy-out clause in his contract at Aston Villa.
- Manchester United's hopes of persuading Edwin van der Sar to return to Old Trafford as the club's first technical director are fading as the former United player is unwilling to quit his current role as chief executive at Ajax.
- Wolves' transfer plans are being put on hold as the top-brass decide how much cash to splash this summer.
- Ajax stars Hakim Ziyech and Noussair Mazraoui have told the club that they are going to fast during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan in the build-up to their Champions League semi-final second-leg against Tottenham.
- Granit Xhaka fears Arsenal's abysmal away form will 'kill' their season - just like last year.
- Barcelona have set their sights on a £70m summer move for Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette.
- Manchester United have lined up a move for Real Madrid keeper Keylor Navas as they look to replace David de Gea.
- Chelsea face a battle to prevent Real Madrid signing N'Golo Kante, as well as Eden Hazard this summer.
- Juan Mata could be heading back to Spain - with Athletic Bilbao and Valencia interested in signing the out-of-contract playmaker.
- Everton believe they can beat Arsenal to the signing of Leandro Trossard, the £25million-rated Genk captain.
- Tottenham are keeping tabs on Italian striker Patrick Cutrone, who faces an uncertain future at AC Milan.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Manchester City will go head-to-head with Barcelona in a £65m battle to sign jax star Matthijs de Ligt.
- Pep Guardiola will keep faith with Benjamin Mendy next season and kill off a staggering £90m worth of transfer deals.
- Phil Jagielka says his future at Everton will be decided in the next 10 days as his stay at Goodison Park remains in doubt.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United face battle to stay in Premier League top six next season.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard has warned the likes of Eros Grezda, Kyle Lafferty and Borna Barisic that they are on borrowed time at Ibrox after failing to make an impact.
- Paul Heckingbottom says Celtic misfit Scott Allan is counting down the days until he joins Hibernian.