Manchester City could be banned from the Champions League and are also braced for a transfer ban according to today's newspapers.
- UEFA investigators want to give Manchester City a one-year ban from the Champions League.
- Brighton want Graham Potter as their new coach but also like England Women's boss Phil Neville.
- Manchester United are targeting a £125m double deal for Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly and Lille winger Nicholas Pepe.
- Manchester United will also target Adrien Rabiot on a free transfer when his PSG contract expires.
- Arsenal's German midfielder Mesut Ozil, 30, says he has no intention of leaving the club.
- Tottenham are in pole position to land Ryan Sessegnon, although Paris Saint-Germain retain an interest.
- Pep Guardiola is targeting as many as four new faces to keep Manchester City on top in a spree that could reach £200m.
- City are planning the £200m summer spending spree because of the threat of a transfer ban.
- Everton could be in the running to sign Portugal midfielder Joao Mario from Inter Milan for around £15m.
- Liverpool and Tottenham's players are keen for UEFA Nations League action with England, despite playing in the Champions League final.
- Leicester are in talks to tie up a quick-fire deal for £40m-rated Monaco midfield star Youri Tielemans.
- Chris Hughton was brutally axed by Brighton because owner Tony Bloom did not trust him to spend any more money.
- Troy Townsend says we are now at 'worse than square one' for BAME coaches after Brighton sacked Chris Hughton.
- Each of the Cricket World Cup teams will have a dedicated anti-corruption officer.
- Gareth Bale has been offered back to Tottenham in a £10m loan, with Real Madrid desperate to offload the Welshman.
- West Ham defender Arthur Masuaku is being tracked by Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek will seek assurances over first-team chances before committing his long-term future to Chelsea.