Chelsea chasing Bournemouth's Callum Wilson and West Ham and Everton wanting Samir Nasri are just two of today's headlines. Catch up on all the gossip with us.
- Maurizio Sarri has asked Chelsea to make a £35m bid for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson.
- Arsenal have scouted Bahia's Brazilian midfielder Ramires six times with Gunners director of football Raul Sanllehi working on a move.
- Watford have agreed a deal to sign 17-year-old Brazilian striker Joao Pedro from Fluminense.
- Juventus have accepted they will not be able to sign Anthony Martial from Manchester United and have turned their attention to Dortmund's Jadon Sancho.
- Juan Mata is hoping to receive a contract offer from Manchester United but will choose to remain in the Premier League if he does have to leave on a free in the summer.
- Alexis Sanchez suffered a thigh injury in Wednesday's win against Juventus and is a doubt to face Manchester City on Sunday.
- Paul Pogba missed Manchester United's flight back from Turin following their 2-1 win over Juventus in the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Manchester City are tracking 14-year-old Fernando Ovelar who is already playing in Paraguay's top flight for Cerro Porteno.
- West Ham and Everton are weighing up a move for former Manchester City and Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri after his 18-month suspension ended this week.
- Liverpool have contacted Sevilla to strike a January deal for left-back Alberto Moreno.
- Chelsea have identified Nabil Fekir, who was heavily linked with Liverpool last summer, as a potential replacement for Eden Hazard if he were to leave.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic held advanced talks with Anderlecht midfielder Adrien Trebel over the summer but the SPFL side did not want to meet his £10m valuation.
- Hearts are confident Steven Naismith and Christophe Berra will return early from their long-term injuries.
- Athletic Bilbao are ready to negotiate a contract for Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente, who is out of contract this summer.