Andy Carroll could be heading for a return to Newcastle, while Chelsea are struggling to fend off Bayern Munich over 18-year-old prospect Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has no intention of staying at Chelsea and has already agreed terms with Bayern Munich, who see him as the long-term successor to Arjen Robben.
- Chelsea are close to offloading Alvaro Morata to AC Milan on loan, allowing Gonzalo Higuain to complete a loan move to Stamford Bridge, with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.
- Manchester City defender Kyle Walker had been playing with an abdominal injury before being relegated to Pep Guardiola's bench for recent games.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reintroduced Sir Alex Ferguson's regular quiz nights on team stopovers in order to rebuild the team spirit.
- Manchester United are facing the prospect of losing Andreas Pereira to Valencia on a free transfer as he continues to stall on a new deal.
- Birmingham City face a 15-point deduction after announcing losses of £37.5m in 2017-18, £1.5m away from the three-year limit for EFL clubs.
- West Ham defender Reece Oxford will reject a permanent January switch to Borussia Monchengladbach so he can join Arsenal in the summer.
- James McCarthy could play for Everton today against Lincoln Town, making a first appearance for the team since breaking his leg in January 2018.
Click on the image below for Sky Bet's latest Transfer Specials...
- Andy Carroll's agent is in talks over a return to Newcastle which would see Jonjo Shelvey transfer to West Ham in a swap.
- West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini is reportedly eyeing a move for Besiktas centre-half Domagoj Vida in the January transfer window.
- Pellegrini has also backed West Ham's Samir Nasri to make amends for a previous doping ban, with the Frenchman in line to make his Hammers debut against Birmingham City.
- Chelsea believe Bayern Munich may have 'bended transfer rules' in their pursuit of winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Southampton striker Manolo Gabbiadini is considering a loan move to Sampdoria, with a view to a permanent £9m deal.
- Aston Villa's Ross McCormack has swapped a loan deal with Australian side Central Coast Mariners for a loan move to Motherwell.
- Cardiff City have made a £10m move for Nice midfielder Adrian Tameze.
Click on the image below to listen to our Weekend Best Bets Podcast...
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Jurgen Klopp is considering naming 16-year-old Dutch defender Ki-Jana Hoever in Liverpool's squad for Monday's FA Cup tie at Wolves.
- Blackpool fans will maintain their boycott against Arsenal on Saturday in the FA Cup meaning the home fans will be outnumbered by visiting Arsenal support.
- Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot will join Barcelona on a free transfer in the summer.
- Manchester City have missed out on signing 19-year-old Toulouse centre-back Jean-Clair Todibo, with the Frenchman close to completing a move to Barcelona.