'The new Lionel Messi' Thiago Almada features on today's back pages - find out where he and highly-rated full-back Philipp Max might be heading this summer.
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Manchester United have progressed discussions with Lille over the transfer of £70m-rated Ivory Coast international winger Nicolas Pepe.
- Manchester City have reached an agreement with Juventus on a fee of more than £45m for full-back Joao Cancelo but are waiting to offload Danilo before completing the signing.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- David de Gea will become the world's highest-paid goalkeeper after agreeing a new six-year contract with Manchester United worth around £117m.
- Jadon Sancho is backing Rhian Brewster to enjoy a breakthrough season.
- The Premier League do not anticipate any threat to English clubs being able to sign European players after Brexit following discussions with the Home Office.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Steve Bruce is considering a move to bring Andy Carroll back to Newcastle this summer.
- Axel Tuanzebe has claimed he is ready to play regular first-team football at Manchester United next season.
- Tottenham are set to offload Vincent Janssen with Mexican side Monterrey set to sign the striker "in the coming days".
- Chelsea starlet Ike Ugbo is set for a loan transfer away from Stamford Bridge for the upcoming season.
- Bolton's players are set to walk out on the club as they still wait to be paid.
- Newcastle want to sign Burnley's £30m-rated Dwight McNeil.
- Manchester City are set to clinch a £16m deal for Argentine wonder kid Thiago Almada - the new Lionel Messi.
- Chelsea are set to send Jake Clarke-Salter out on loan - with Swansea hoping to win the race.
- West Brom boss Slaven Bilic is making a £5m bid for Amiens striker Moussa Konate.
- Charlie Adam is in talks over a romantic return to Blackpool.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Paris Saint-Germain have shown an interest in signing Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon.
- Newcastle manager Steve Bruce is showing interest in Rangers captain James Tavernier.
- Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri has emerged as a front-runner in the race to sign Tottenham defender Danny Rose.
- Harry Winks has claimed Tottenham will show a new arrogant streak as they hunt down Manchester City and Liverpool in the Premier League next season.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Jesse Lingard to stop making bad decisions and raise his game.
- Chelsea have rejected a £20m offer from Crystal Palace to prise teenage right-back Reece James away from Stamford Bridge.
- Premier League bosses believe the government will ensure English football is Brexit-proofed ahead of the UK's eventual departure from the European Union.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confided in Manchester United arch-critic Roy Keane in a private meeting.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Hatem Abd Elhamed's pace will help him in Scotland after his Celtic transfer, says Boni Ginzburg.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard says Greg Docherty deserves his chance to shine at the club.
- Liverpool are weighing up whether to join Barcelona in the race to land £18m-rated Augsburg left-back Philipp Max.
- Tottenham are on the verge of seeing off competition from Inter Milan and Borussia Dortmund to land Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon.
- Paris Saint-Germain are ready to test Everton's resolve to keep Idrissa Gueye at Goodison Park with a package worth an initial £30m.
- Tottenham star Danny Rose is a shock target for Newcastle.
- Manchester City are still in the hunt for £80million-rated Harry Maguire but must offload Nicolas Otamendi and Eliaquim Mangala in order to fund the deal.
- Brighton are locked in talks with Belgian outfit Club Brugge in their bid to offload South African striker Percy Tau, who is struggling to get a work permit.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Aston Villa want to cut their losses on keeper Lovre Kalinic, who has flopped since arriving for £7m from Gent in January.