What a weekend of Sky Bet EFL Championship football, as we witnessed 36 goals; six games that provided three or more goals; hat tricks; last minute winners; shocks; comebacks; and thrashing.
So episode eight of our Championship Podcast has a lot to discuss for former professional striker Noel Whelan, Gareth Jones and our EFL expert Tom Carduff.
The boys get their teeth into the Sheffield Derby, as they discuss United's dominance but potential lack of quality and if Sheffield Wednesday fans can be proud or embarrassed by their side's negative approach to the game.
West Brom's hammering of Leeds United and what it means for both clubs is up for debate, while the issue of young keepers comes up, after Leeds' Bailey Peacock-Farrell comes in for criticism.
Lee Johnson's said his Bristol City players "let him and the club" down following their defeat to Preston. We ask if that is the right way to go and whether his players will react to such tough words.
Sky Bet's Jon Riley also joins us, as we look at the market moves for promotion and relegation as we move into the latest international break.
Also tune in to find out how to win a signed Blackburn Rovers shirt!
Tweet us to react to anything you hear in our podcast @sportinglifefc and every week send us your review of your club's performance and we will include your thoughts in future podcasts.
Competition terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sporting Life FC's competition to win a signed Blackburn Rovers Shirt
- This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter who work in connection with Sporting Life, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- To enter this promotion, Twitter users must follow the instructions outlined in the Podcast.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Only a customer's first entry into the competition will qualify. In the event of multiple entries, only the first entry will qualify. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- The competition will close when the competition post states on the podcast.
- There’s one signed shirt to be won. The winner will be selected by a random computer generator, from all eligible entries received. Eligible entries will comprise of those entrants who Tweeted the instructions to Sporting Life FC.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within seven days of the closing date.
- Sporting Life's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sporting Life will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winners for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details, provided to Sporting Life, are correct in order for us to send out the prize. Sporting Life cannot be held liable for any failure to deliver the prize, or delivery to the incorrect address, which is a result of the customer failing to provide the correct details. No replacement prize will be offered.
- The winner cannot exchange the prize for cash or any other prize.
- Sporting Life reserve the right to exchange the prize for an alternative of equal or greater monetary value if reasonably necessary to do so.
- The prize can only be claimed by the selected winner and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- Sporting Life will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Sporting Life’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- This competition is open only for residential customers and not business users.
- Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Winners are asked to provide their postal address to receive the prize.
- The prizes and prize structure available to winners will be clearly stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion including its fulfilment.
- Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page or in additional terms and conditions (if applicable), prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Competitions Team, Marketing Department, Sportinglife, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sportinglife or Sky Betting and Gaming staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Competitions may run concurrently on other sites.
- Promoter: Sky Betting and Gaming, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds LS1 4AP.