Fulham's teenage sensation Ryan Sessegnon has a host of Premier League sides chasing his signature, and his preference is to join Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool, according to the Daily Express.
- Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon favours a move to Liverpool over any other of the Premier League big boys.
- Gareth Southgate is considering a sensational England call-up for Brighton striker Glenn Murray.
- Daley Blind is being priced out of a move back to Ajax - unless the Dutch giants can be tempted to part with teen ace Justin Kluivert.
- Oxford United are in talks with Dutch legend Patrick Kluivert about becoming their manager.
- Liverpool's Mo Salah has cemented his hero status in Egypt - by donating £500,000 to a children's hospital.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to land a personal £2m bonus if Manchester United win the Champions League this season.
- Wilfried Zaha hopes to be back for Crystal Palace on Saturday week.
- Gareth Southgate is considering calling Burnley's James Tarkowski into his England squad for the friendlies against Holland and Italy as he attempts to solve a potential defensive crisis.
- RB Leipzig star Timo Werner admits he 'dreams' of playing Premier League football.
- Manchester United have added Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure to their summer wish-list.
- Bournemouth are confident of keeping Eddie Howe - despite several bigger top-flight clubs set to change manager.
- Leicester's title-winning full-back Danny Simpson wants urgent talks with boss Claude Puel.
- Chelsea are set to be without David Luiz for their Premier League crunch match with Tottenham on April 1, with the defender still facing another month on the sidelines.
- Arsenal are plotting a £20m summer move for Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno.
- David Alaba has put Europe's top clubs on alert by admitting he can imagine himself playing away from Bayern Munich in the coming years.
- Basle boss Raphael Wicky admits he would be 'daft' to expect a comeback at Manchester City.
- Alex McLeish's first Scotland squad announcement has been postponed until next week.
- Arsenal's team spirit is being tested by the growing pay divide among the players.
- Mason Holgate is set to avoid a misconduct charge after an FA investigation into allegedly homophobic tweets the Everton defender sent as a teenager.