Tuesday night's Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 22/1 with EFL sponsors Sky Bet.
Sporting Life Accumulator - October 14
Rotherham to beat AFC Wimbledon (Sky Bet League One)
Rotherham are in the Sky Bet League One play-off places and look good value to return with three points from the trip to struggling AFC Wimbledon.
Rochdale to beat Northampton (Sky Bet League One)
Rochdale can get back on track with home advantage against Northampton, who are without a win in eight matches.
Shrewsbury to beat Bristol Rovers (Sky Bet League One
Shrewsbury remain unbeaten in Sky Bet League One and should be backed at odds-against to win at home to Bristol Rovers.
Notts County to beat Crewe (Sky Bet League Two)
Sky Bet League Two leaders Notts County are unbeaten since the opening day of the season and should impress again with victory on the road at Crewe.
Click on the image below to back this weekend's Sporting Life Accumulator...
Sporting Life Accumulator Charity Challenge information
Sky Bet are giving us a £10 free bet on the Sporting Life Accumulator for every selection. We're going to keep a running total which you will be able to follow. Every bet we have will be registered, every profit and every loss calculated.
Come the final weekend of the Premier League season, we'll give every penny to our chosen charity - the Give A Duck Foundation. Our aim is that when we win, you win and that, in doing so, we're able to give a sizeable cheque to a charity whose fine work you can read about here.
So following our recent 33/1 winner we currently have £330 in the bank for the charity.
We know that some weeks you'll be on board with us. Others, you might think we've got it completely wrong and ignore our selections and if you have got a winner to share, you know where to find us.
Sporting Life Accumulator record
- 17/10/17 - Rotherham, Rochdale, Shrewsbury and Notts County all to win at ... -
- 14/10/17 - Chelsea, Sheff Wed, Walsall and Lincoln all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 07/10/17 - Fleetwood, Shrewsbury, Lincoln and Newport all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 30/09/17 - Aston Villa, Hull, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Coventry and Exeter all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 26/09/17 - Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Peterborough and Crawley all to win at 22/1 - LOST
- 23/09/17 - Derby, Wolves, Oxford and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 19/09/17 - Swansea, Burnley, Wolves and Leicester all win in 90 mins at 16/1 - LOST
- 16/09/17 - Middesbrough, Bradford, Portsmouth, Exeter and Grimsby all to win at 33/1 - WON
- 12/09/17 - Blackpool, Colchester and Accrington all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 09/09/17 - Leeds, Reading, Charlton and Scunthorpe all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 02/09/17 - Peterborough, Charlton and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 26/08/17 - West Ham, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and Lincoln all to win at 40/1 - LOST
- 22/08/17 - Bournemouth, Brighton, Watford and Sheffield Wednesday all to win in 90 minutes at 10/1 - LOST
- 19/08/17 - West Brom, Southampton, Wolves and Wigan all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 15/08/17 - Nottingham Forest, Birmingham and Wolves all to win at 12/1 - LOST
- 12/08/17 - Wolves, Blackburn and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST