Zinedine Zidane has laid down his demands if Chelsea want to lure him to London to become their new manager.
- Zinedine Zidane wants the Chelsea job - if they match his terms and ambition, which includes keeping Eden Hazard and a £200m transfer kitty.
- Cardiff want police to investigate the £15m transfer of Emiliano Sala.
- Arsenal are preparing a move for Burnley's England goalkeeper Nick Pope, who has been unable to regain his starting place at Turf Moor after injury.
- The opening of Tottenham's new stadium has been delayed until at least April because of the FA Cup schedule.
- Cardiff City's top executives are furious about football agent Willie McKay's admission that he deliberately inflated Emiliano Sala's transfer price and are gathering information that could lead to them suing him or trying to avoid paying the £15m fee.
- West Ham are planning a bid for Manchester United's Ecuadorian wing-back Antonio Valencia, if Argentine right-back Pablo Zabaleta opts to retire at the end of the season.
- Real Madrid and Wales forward Gareth Bale is not popular among his team-mates at the Bernabeu, and is known as 'The Golfer', according to goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. Read more here.
- Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard have handed Manchester United a major injury boost - with both poised to return earlier than expected. They could eturn for United's Premier League match against Liverpool next Sunday, despite being ruled out for "two to three weeks" by caretaker-manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Manchester United and Arsenal are interested in Birmingham City's English striker Che Adams.
- Arsenal's Mezut Ozil has left London to stay in Turkey for a few days after being left out of their Europa League squad in midweek.
- Olivier Giroud has urged Chelsea to "stick together" as the pressure mounts on manager Maurizio Sarri.
- Gareth Barry, who will turn 38 on Saturday, wants to add to his Premier League appearance record as West Brom continue their promotion push.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic chiefs are sweating over a potential bill after seats were badly damaged in the away end at Kilmarnock's Rugby Park.
- Kris Boyd has slammed the Celtic supporter who smacked him with a coin.
- Wes Foderingham looks certain to quit Rangers this summer.